No More Excuses - Week One

Options

Replies

• Samantha1987
    Options
    Weighed in today after work out, 189.2 as official starting weight.

Goodbye, 190's.

Amanda, what program are you pasting into?
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Weightchart.jpg
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Weighed in today after work out, 189.2 as official starting weight.

Goodbye, 190's.

Amanda, what program are you pasting into?

congrats Amanda,,..I know that you wanted to be out of the 190's. That is awsome!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    OMGosh, OMGosh, I did it, after way to long on here. Samantha I will get you on there in a minute.

Everybody please review your numbers, double check my work!! Also not to be picky but if you could please send me your weight through a message, that would be great, because that way I don't have to go through all the pages. Thanks for those of you who did!!!!! :smile:
  • Samantha1987
    Options
    People always confuse Samantha with Amanda, lol.

The do sound a bit a like, lol. :wink:

Thanks, TigerMom. :happy:
  • tigermom79
    Options
    People always confuse Samantha with Amanda, lol.

The do sound a bit a like, lol. :wink:

Thanks, TigerMom. :happy:

I am so..........sorry!!!!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Weightchart.jpg

Mine looks good, except my user name is tigermom79.....teehee No biggy really and if it is eassier, you can put mine under Ann.
    thanks for all your work,
  • Angel1029
    Options
    Great job AmandaJ, it looks great.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Tigermom I will fix that sorry! :embarassed:
  • Angel1029
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Hope you all had a good day. I jump roped for 15 minutes and burned 169 calories. I was sweating like a pig too but I felt good that I at least did something. Not bad!

Great Job Angel!

Thank you!!! I'm going to try to do that everyday along with the weekly challenges and some other work out routines
  • dariahrose
    dariahrose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I just joined myfitnesspal today. Anyway I can get in for week one of the challenge? Reporting back to others will definitely help motivate me.

I'm 24 years old. I'm a HS English teacher. I am sick of looking this way and being unhappy with my body. I think this is going to be a big help!

Today I weigh 230, hopefully in the future I'm looking to weigh 180.

300002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    drj414ny, hi and welcome. I will get you on the chart today, just want to wait to see if anybody is going to pop up and join us or if I made a mistake on something else. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • dariahrose
    dariahrose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • SlimmingdownSusan
    Options
    Where do I go to find the chart? Thx Amanda for putting it together!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Susan, it is about 5 posts up on this page!
  • littlebigbird
    Options
    Amanda - that looks fantastic - thanks so much for putting it all together.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Well now that I know what I am doing :tongue: I changed the chart again, add a new column that says new weight so I will post everybody new weight in there each week. That column hopefully will go down while the start column will stay the same. I have also added drj414ny to this chart!

Have a great rest of Sunday everybody, dh and I are going to dinner to celebrate our 13th anniversary which is tomorrow but the schedules don't permit dinner together tomorrow night. :heart:
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Happy Anniversary, Amanda!
    Thanks for the chart.
    Hope everyone has a great week. If you want, I will start a new thread tomorrow. I guess I will call it No More Excuses - Week One (after weigh in) so that we don't get confused on what week we are on...Is that okay?
    Here we go...No turning back and no more excuses. Don't forget - we have a push up challenge and a 1% weight loss challenge for our first week.
    Talk to you soon.
    Christy
  • littlebigbird
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Amanda - hope you have a great time.

Christy - I'll look out for the new thread tomorrow - thanks very much.

Now . .. to work on that 1% . . .
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Here is a thought, we don't have to do it, but I think we should either start a new thread next week or start the new thread with week 1 chart. I don't care who starts it, but I think the chart should be there so can we either please transfer the chart there or something. I am talking in circles, I am suppose to be in the car!!:laugh: