What have you done today that you're proud of?

Options

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I got back on track today after a few bad weeks and a gain.

I exercised!
    I ate well!
    I drank lots of water!

:happy:
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Ran eight miles. Other than that I've been bumming around the house since it's my only day off. But I've done a good job keeping my eating in check. Often times my long run days turn into "eat all the things" days. Not today!
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I ran my first mile without stopping ONCE!!! Damn, that felt great!!
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    I went to the gym (resistance circuit training), ran 2 miles, had a salad for lunch and resisted eating any of my friends chips she had with her lunch!!! I am proud of myself and well done everyone it is great to hear what others have been doing today and how good it has made them feel!!! :smile:
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    Ran 6 miles in under an hour!
  • tommygirl2
    tommygirl2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Upped my game - Completed Day One 30DS. Yay!
  • gaylelynnmc
    Options
    Honestly I kept up to my 18 month old grandson and I have plenty of energy left over for more...lol....I know it's not much but it made me feel great. I watched a lady about my age in the mall today chasing her grandson as he ran full tilt down the road...she could not keep up, she is a heavy set woman and I felt bad cause a few months ago that was me. I swooped up my grandson and ran after hers for him the two boys had a good little play while she caught up. It was a good day all around!!
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had a major sweet tooth, but resisted the urge to get some yogurt covered almonds and thereby stayed under goal.
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    I exercised longer than normal, even though i feel absolutely no motivation at all today.
  • trekkiebeth
    trekkiebeth Posts: 172
    Options
    I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill after going a whole week with zero exercise.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hour of Wii Zumba...
  • Darah1221
    Darah1221 Posts: 2
    Options
    I created a meal and two snacks that were satisfying and stayed with in my guidelines.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Made it into the gym for 35 minutes on the elliptical! :happy:
  • suemck59
    suemck59 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hopefully inspired some of my students in Zumba Fitness class to push themselves a little bit harder...because we can, and because it's great to see what our bodies can do when we really try!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Flushed the negativity down the commode ... there's just no need for that ! ~
  • Calimama123
    Calimama123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Went jogging with my new jogging stroller. I'm dyyyyyyying ftr
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Refusing to let my hubs bring me McDonalds for breakfast! Had my Eggs, turkey bacon, and multigrain waffle as always!
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    what willpower!
  • KodiakAndrea
    Options
    Thank you for the topic today. I did exercise today. I did weigh myself today and was still on track despite the weekend. I am alive and healthy.

I just needed to post to affirm that YES I am a worth while person even though there are those who constantly put me down for now being worthy of life.

Thanks for listening
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Stuck with my eating plan and went for a jog. :smile: