Replies

• RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    PONTIAC G6, CLASSY
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have an FX35, fully loaded, tan leather interior!! LOVE IT and the mileage is not bad on it, I thought it would be a guzller:)
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (six speed, manual transmission). Muah, I just love my car! So smexy!
  • octony
    octony Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    <<< My Avatar is my car
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I drive a big ole truck....i live in texas...gotta have a truck!!!! :bigsmile:

Its a Ford F-350 turbo diesel....extended cab with an eight foot bed!!! SEXY....Just like me :love:

Edit:.....or i should say it makes me feel sexy and powerful :wink:
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    2010 Ford Fusion with Sirus, cant live without satelitte radio.
    I also own a 2001 Blazer, use it to pull toys.
  • Berberena33
    Berberena33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a metallic brown 2012 GMC Acadia.

I suppose it says that I'm a practical soccer-mom type, but I'm not super lame since I don't drive a mini-van.

Well I am super lame cuz I do have a 2003 Chrysler town and country mini van, and soccer season starts up in August! Lol

I drive a 2012 Black Metallic Chrysler Town and Country and I LOVE HIM - his name is Hank! I guess it shows that my kids are my priority and I will do anything to make them comfortable as I always said I would never drive a minivan.... but I no longer feel that way and even after the boys leave the house I am keeping my minivan! It is great for hauling the kids and all their gear (I am a super lame T-Ball mom right now)!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    dodge-neon-side-view.jpg&sa=X&ei=pZboT8XXOYGs2wXzudzZCQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG4zwt7w-Rpc7bjN4Xj71HBBJO0yA

2001_lincoln_navigator_base_4wd-pic-21731.jpeg&sa=X&ei=2ZboT9n7L--r2AXFksHZCQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFbw5-SzrBD-ODheg6dPgKPRqDY6A
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    i have 1999 Pontiac Trans Am with a modified LS1! These cars are so freakin Fast! They arecrazy fun to drive :devil: :glasses:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    My every day car is a 1997 Cavalier that tells the world "I really don't care much what you think. I am secure.
    Our family car is a 2001 Suburban that tells the world "Hey, I have WAY too much crap to haul around.
    My weekend car is a 1937 Chevrolet 4 door which tells the world "I REALLY wanted a hot rod but, I also need room for the family to play with me.
    The 1937 takes care of the "Old Car" part.
    The four door takes care of the family part
    the 300 HP 327 crate motor backed by a 700 R4 takes care of the hot rod part.
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My everyday drive is a bright silver Chrysler 300C with a Hemi engine. My after-work and weekend vehicles are a 2003 Harley Road King or a 1965 Harley Panhead. :happy:

I forgot to add the 1976 Cadillac Coupe Deville with a 500 engine when we go cruisin'. I always said that car has a trunk big enough to hide 10 dead bodies in! LOL

Yes, I love POWER
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Toyota minivan 05' - Silver. Have no clue what it says about me cause it was a gift from my hubby when I had our daughter :bigsmile:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    02 Chevy Avalanche.. 06 Jeep Liberty

Paid4!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    She is growls, she wastes a lot of gas, and I love her. 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    She is growls, she wastes a lot of gas, and I love her. 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T

Cool! :tongue:
  • ahsweetlee
    Options
    2012 Kia Sorento SX named Mac Daddy. We dont have that much in common :)
  • hyperionguy
    Options
    Daily driver: 2010 Audi A4, Quattro, chip tuned for more power.
    Extra car: 2001 Audi S4, Quattro, twin-turbo V6, tuned and modified for more power and handling. Don't know why I still have it, I don't drive it enough. Just the random driving or a weekend road course track event or blast through the countryside.

Just got rid of a 2004 Audi S4, 4.2 V8.

I don't have a manufacturer bias or anything. :wink:

My daily driver is a '98 Audi A6, I just can't seem to let it go is has been such a great car... but for fun, we have this stashed away in the garage...

/quote]

I love that generation A6. My buddy recently got rid of his '99 A6. Even while owning a parade of other cars at the same time, it was still one of his favorites. Got rid of it after the tranny went out at 240,000 miles. He put a "new" interior in it (salvaged from a wrecked A6 with only 13,000 miles on it) at about 190,000 miles and it smelled and looked/felt like a new car again. :)
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Infiniti G35 coupe......fun and fast