Can ANYONE tell a difference? **pic**

Options

Replies

• DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness yes! Look how much your stomach and upper arms have shrunk - and if I'm not mistaken, your posture seems better, too? Hope you''re enjoying the journey - keep it up! You're doing fabulously well!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Obvious difference in arms and stomach!!!:drinker:
  • sophiathedss
    sophiathedss Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Absolutely can see a difference! great job! :flowerforyou:

11269213.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    KEEP IT UP YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Yes there is a definite difference!
  • onyscht
    onyscht Posts: 1
    Options
    Uhm yes you're much smaller
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You look way smaller good job!
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    good job.... big diffrence in ur tummy and arms...
    u have definitely worked hard....
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Yes, big time.
    Progress is progress:drinker:
    KEEP PUNCHING!
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    omg yes... u've lost lot! congrats!!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Yep! You're doing great! Keep going and don't give up!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you can definitely tell the difference! keep up the good work :)
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's just it I try to keep the bad stuff out but my hubby has a sweet tooth too and he will always go grab something. We live within walking distance of every kind of store/fast food restaurant. Thank you for you comment!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. You have most certainly achieved a good beginning of noticeable weight loss. Keep up the great work and make a healthier happier you!! You are worth the work!!
    What might help remind you to not eat the things that you shouldn't maybe putting a mirror somewhere easy to see it in the kitchen. Even a picture of whet you want to look like with it. It will always be a reminder of your goals. Another great tip I have seen is to be sure to keep the healthier snacks where you can most easily access them and the other things out of reach or out of the house altogether, if possible.
  • crystale0143
    Options
    I'm glad I posted this. Thank you everyone for your kind words! I feel energized!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing. Dont give up , you can do it. You have done amazing so far, just keep it up
  • crystale0143
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. You have most certainly achieved a good beginning of noticeable weight loss. Keep up the great work and make a healthier happier you!! You are worth the work!!
    What might help remind you to not eat the things that you shouldn't maybe putting a mirror somewhere easy to see it in the kitchen. Even a picture of whet you want to look like with it. It will always be a reminder of your goals. Another great tip I have seen is to be sure to keep the healthier snacks where you can most easily access them and the other things out of reach or out of the house altogether, if possible.

Excellent idea! Thanks!
  • calliangelo
    Options
    You are WAY smaller omg! Much healthier looking! Sometimes you are going to be the only person who can't see it. We get SO used to seeing ourselves a certain way that we are literally sometimes the last to see our reflection change. Even people who have lost 100 pounds might still see their old self. Do not stop now, look how far you have come!!!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Crystal, I see a big difference in your tummy and upper arms, especially! You've done a fabulous job so far, and it sounds like you are ready to pick yourself up and get back on track again. I bet you can feel a difference, too! Clothes fit better, you can move around easier.

It is very difficult to go from a diet filled with not-so-healthy choices to eating everything good for you, so it might help you to try changing one thing at a time, food-wise. I've had to resort to not having certain food items in the house because they all but called my name calling me to come and eat them. It has taken me about a year or longer, but I have slowly changed my diet from eating out (let's just say a LOT!) to once or twice a month now, no more pre-packaged foods (Rice a Roni, Hamburger Helper, those high-sodium, pricey, quick-to-make foods), eating a lot more vegetables, fruits and high fiber foods. Like I said, it took about a year to make this change. It can't happen over night. (I tried...it was too much too soon!)

I still indulge myself once in a while, but since starting MFP, it has to fit within my calorie count for the day, and I must aim for 25 or more grams of fiber each day. I have a medical problem that necessitates I get enough fiber or I can end up needing surgery. A few things I have noticed about getting all this fiber into my diet are that I'm not feeling so hungry all the time, I'm NOT craving foods that I used to crave, and am actually craving things like sauteed spinach, and I'm drooling over the fresh veggies at the grocery store.

Take your changes one at a time, keep trying to eat right, get in any exercise that you can, and you will continue to see a difference in yourself. Your pictures speak 1000 words! Keep up the great job!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    It is a big difference...congrats!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    My name is Crystal and I started on MFP in February 2012. I was doing pretty well at first but for the last month and a half or so, I just can't find the motivation I need to lose weight. I have a huge sweet tooth. I can't say no. I usually eat still whatever I want so I don't feel deprived but stay within my calorie goal for the day. At night is the worst. I decided I should post a picture to see if anyone can tell a difference and hopefully offer some encouragement and make me put full effort into it again.

IMG_2895.jpg

I see e big difference. Good job! Stick with it. It's not that you can't say no, it's that you won't say no. Figure out why you won't say no to sweets, work on the underlying issue and soon you'll be saying a hearty NO even at the end of the day.

Make sure you are providing yourself necessary nutrients during the day so that tension, stress and hunger don't build up and explode in cravings at night when you're home.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!