CAN'T STOP GROPING MYSELF!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• dentedearmuffs1
    Options
    I went through this same phase when I couldn't stop touching my collarbones and shoulders too! But now that I'm approaching three months, I'm just getting greedy and hoping to feel more and more. Gah I can't wait!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I never had abs until last year and for the first few months, I would constantly lift my shirt up in the bathroom at home to just stare at them.

And now, I'm fixated on my butt. Can't stop admiring it, lol.

Good to know I'm not the only one who gropes. :laugh:
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    I'm not much for groping but I squish the jiggly-puff. That's what weight loss forums I was on a decade ago called it. :laugh:
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    The moment I felt my ribs and hip bones one night in bed I spent a bit of time feeling them ;);) as for the jelly fat stage I've been feeling it a year but I had a lot of it to lose :)
  • shodaimetruth
    Options
    I had that same problem with my stomach as you did OP. I started to get real committed to exercising and dieting that out of nowhere my stomach got way soft and i was just so frustrated that it seemed like i was going backwards. I kept continuing doing what i'm doing and it's still soft, but way smaller.

As far as groping myself....I have SHOULDERS and a back. I never noticed that my back had definition and just last week i saw. Now I get to grope my back so it looks like i'm making out.
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Not groping myself (anymore than usual), but I do spend a lot more time shirtless.
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of dances in front of the mirror lol.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I find myself flexing my butt muscles in the mirror. I do it to the rhythm of " eye of the tiger*

DUN.. DUN DUN DUN... DUN NUN NUUUUUUN" ROFL!!!!!! that is hilarious! totally reminds me of the part off Nacho libre " these are my recreational clothes! bahahahaahaha

My others were....dirty. LOVE THAT MOVIE...would you like to come in my quarters and share some toast?

Good Toast
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I had that same problem with my stomach as you did OP. I started to get real committed to exercising and dieting that out of nowhere my stomach got way soft and i was just so frustrated that it seemed like i was going backwards. I kept continuing doing what i'm doing and it's still soft, but way smaller.

As far as groping myself....I have SHOULDERS and a back. I never noticed that my back had definition and just last week i saw. Now I get to grope my back so it looks like i'm making out.

SWEET SAUCE!!! yeah was getting frustrated but Im VERY pleased that this is a good thing! also noticed my arms, legs, even by me *kitten* are getting dimply!!!! that means that fat is going too! yay!!! I will just hide in pants and longer shirts for a bit me thinks till it passes. LOL

and that is hilarious making out with cho self! love it!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    For the first time ever, I have visible collarbone. I can't stop touching it.

I thought of you when I couldn't keep my hands off my collarbones in the shower today. Creepy? Meh...