Let's See your BEFORE and AFTER (or during!) Photos!

Options

Replies

• Neisah
    Neisah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome. I like this thread, it is vry inspiring! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    After a round of Jillian's 30 Day Shred, I also run 3 x per week. Love Jillian's workouts!

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just posted a new topic, but I will go along with this thread :) This is my journey through Insanity from my start point, week 2 and then week 3....I am on my fourth week right now.

wee3.jpg
  • bjgebhart
    bjgebhart Posts: 2
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I just posted a new topic, but I will go along with this thread :) This is my journey through Insanity from my start point, week 2 and then week 3....I am on my fourth week right now.

wee3.jpg

you look great! keep it up! i completed insanity recently and began p90x. you won't be disappointed when you're done!! :D
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    I went through every page... you all are huge inspirations! Great work so far.

Mine is a progress comparison. The picture to the left was me at my highest weight (almost 230 lbs) June 2010. The pic on the right was last weekend at 194 lbs. My ultimate goal is to be 135-140 lbs.

18215530_9656.jpg
  • SherryMonique
    SherryMonique Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How did you lose all the weight?? You look great!
  • gordowens
    gordowens Posts: 55
    Options
    bfaf-18May2012Small.jpg
    RedJacketSmall.jpg

18 Months - 120 lbs
  • lauralou852
    Options
    I started my journey the end of November (2011) after seeing pictures of me from our cruise and being way too close to 200 lbs. My starting weight was 190ish, and I'm now at 150. I was down to 147, but our anniversary vacation got the best of me. :) Hoping to get to 145, but as long as I feel strong and confident, I'll be happy! The first picture is at my heaviest, the 2nd is at my first goal of 160 lbs the middle of March 2012, the 3rd is from a couple weeks ago, and the last is from our vacation last week!

etf6ep.jpg

jiiz6g.jpg

28h0k74.jpg

sm9h4y.jpg
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    This is my first time to post pics on the message board. I hope I did it right : )

5'7" tall
    45 years old
    Highest weight: 340
    Current weight: 135

beforeafter.jpg

Holy smokes! You must be so proud of yourself! What a transformation!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    These are amazing!!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Somewhere at 157 lbs or higher in first picture. Second picture is 133 lbs. Still a work in progress.

Untitled-1.jpg
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bumping to read and for inspiration later when have more free time. GREAT JOB EVERYONE! :bigsmile:
  • Buttercupnectar
    Buttercupnectar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! You look Hot! Way to go! How tall are you?
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It was bad - very bad. My health hit rock bottom.
    432360_353410994699711_1064828290_n.jpg
    Awesome!!!
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Here's me before I started MFP (15 weeks ago):

tumblr_m17p7tF9ki1qazte8o1_500.jpg

And here's me as of yesterday:

tumblr_m66o7xYBpY1qazte8o1_r1_1280.jpg

I've lost 12.6 pounds and quite a few inches, and I'm still going strong. Striving for that six-pack, though! Or at least that sexy pelvic "V".
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome, Ill try and add some soon
  • soonersgurl
    Options
    I started this Journey in February of this year. I was 154. Now I am currently 115. Want my routine? Just send me a message.
    6969923476_8888919bd1.jpg
    This is my "Before" photo. by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    7068229073_e0ca3daf34.jpg
    Workout progress by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    7410861666_b63e4cc083.jpg
    Get your Sexy on by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr

AWESOME PROGRESS SISTER!
  • Fat_Lenny
    Fat_Lenny Posts: 38
    Options
    Hope this works - First time posting photos! These are my 'during progress' pictures. (I'm about 5' 2" by the way.)

BEFORE: 151 lbs, pretty unhappy with myself and disliked myself in photos (hence why I haven't really got decent pics of me flexing my guns or anything! - and I know it's kind of hard to compare if you don't see someone in the same pose.)

fatme.jpg

AFTER (well, during): 10 lbs down... 141 lbs. This is me on holiday in Greece 2 weeks ago at a boat party! The most noticeable difference I think is in my tummy, my legs are slimmer too and my double chin is disappearing. Arms still need lots of work though! Hope to be able to post proper 'after' pics one day. It's surprising the difference the loss of 10 lbs makes. (I know I'm sitting down in the first pic though, but my stomach was also that big when standing, even if I tried to suck it in!!)

boatdancing.jpg
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Back.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg

these are fab and I LOVE your blog :)

THANK YOU!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!