Anyone up for a Challenge?

Options
I want to offer up a challenge to anyone who hasn't tried the Butt Bible workouts. I have a friend who has lost all their weight by walking and diet alone and I thought "I can't imagine that keeping me entertained, or being enough to get me to the body I want". (SO- this is for you too sweety.)

If you have never tried Butt Bible, I challenge you to give it a go. One workout is under 30 minutes, but you will feel the results of it for days. It's a great laugh too.

The program is very simple. There are three levels that each consist of an upper body workout and a lower body workout. Each level is done for two weeks, and each workout is done twice in one week. The workouts increase in their intensity and length as you progress through the levels. You only need to commit to working out four days each week to see amazing results with this workout.

Here's the Schedule: http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t507/laramikk/bbplan550pxl.jpg
Here is the Butt Bible Workout to start with. http://youtu.be/TcNxaXb5Ews
You can find more on YouTube.

It'd be great to see & hear everyone's experiences with it and see if you like the challenge! I am hooked and will be doing the full 6 weeks. I'm taking photos along the way to see the changes that are happening. BTW: I've lost 2 inches in my waist already-- HELLO!

Here's to having a butt worth worshiping. ;) xx

Replies

• jennifermcshane
    Options
    I've heard about this but don't really know what its about. I'm always up for a challege. I'll definately have to look into it. Thanks!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Looks good, when are you starting?
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Looks good, when are you starting?
    It's great! I started on 6/17, so I'm on Day 10 right now. LOVE IT!
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    I've heard about this but don't really know what its about. I'm always up for a challege. I'll definately have to look into it. Thanks!

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do it, I'll start next week!!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Ok, will give it a bash ;-)

Do you want photographic evidence of the results or is a written testament sufficient??

Ax
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    Ok, will give it a bash ;-)

Do you want photographic evidence of the results or is a written testament sufficient??

Ax
    But of course! You know what could top that? A video of you doing the workout! Lol ;)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I just had a look (had never heard of it) what the hell, what have I got to lose!

I'll try and start tomorrow. x
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    I'm going to do it, I'll start next week!!
    YEY!! Come back and let me know what you think!!! I'm doing my day 11- BB Lower Level 1 tonight-- woohooo!
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    I just had a look (had never heard of it) what the hell, what have I got to lose!

I'll try and start tomorrow. x
    Christine: I'm so excited for you to do it! KEEP PUSHING- the only thing to lose is the weight!
  • runjenrun13
    Options
    I found MFP today and then this butt bible. I did it this afternoon and it looks good, I hope it works! I do some running too but I thought my butt would need this too :)
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    worth a shot.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    :)
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Gonna start next week...looks fun! :)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Do you have to purchase anything or is it all online? If i'm trying to increase my running mileage and speed do you think it will interfere with my running progress?
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go...if I can get my PC to play it. Can't wait to see the results.
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    hell why not :) im in!
  • rachelstephy
    Options
    Looks amazing! :) Will try to start this week (maybe even today). What do you log these exercises as?
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I had started it once but was given a schedule that had you going every day...this seems way better as I could do it with the other program I am doing.
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    I found MFP today and then this butt bible. I did it this afternoon and it looks good, I hope it works! I do some running too but I thought my butt would need this too :)

I love it! I'm almost thru the 2nd week and have already gotten comments about my rear view ;)