What time do you have your 1st and last meal of the day

Options

Replies

• ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    I tend to have breakfast about half an hour before I need to go out, so usually around 8am. But when I have no teaching in the morning I won't have breakfast til 11/12. Then dinner is normally around 7/7.30pm depending on what else I plan to do in the evening. I've noticed that I eat 1/3-1/2 of my calories just in my evening meal, as it's the evenings when I tend to be hungriest and have more time to go find food if I want it, so having a big dinner stops me from wanting to snack from dinnertime until I go to bed (around 11pm usually). I go often have some herby tea or hot chocolate just before bed to help make me sleepy, so I don't know if you count that as the last meal.
  • Jay_Jay_
    Jay_Jay_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am intermittent fasting 16/8, wake up at 6 am. First meal at 12 pm, last meal before 8pm.
  • acting101girl
    Options
    I usually wake up at around 8 or 7:30 and I used to eat right when I woke up but then I started waiting till 9 and now I just wait until I am hungry:) which Is usually around 9-10:30 and I usually eat a protein bar and banana:)! And my last snack is probably around 9-11 or just whenever I get hungry:) of I'm not active after dinner I might not eat again.
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I am a ridiculously early riser so I get up around 6 (yes, even on weekends!) and eat breakfast between 6 and 7. I usually have dinner between 5 and 6 and then I'll most likely snack until about 9:30 or 10.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    During the week, I eat around 830 or 9am but on the weekends I don't eat until 11 or 12. I sleep as long as our daughter lets me and thats when I eat.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Pretty much whenever I feel like it. Some days i wake at 4am days im not working i wake around 6 or 7 so it's whenever im hungry. I don't restrict my eating in that manner
  • MoonGazer91
    MoonGazer91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    At the moment on my work days I am usually eating at around 5am - usually a nice bowl of pasta with various sources of protein/fat in it as I find it keeps me going longer than just toast does since I then won't get a chance to eat until after 1pm and my last lot of food is usually at around 8pm-12am since if I go to bed early and then wake up say 7 hours later, I find I sometimes feel faint in the morning for not eating for so long - I haven't had this since having a late night snack.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Varies from day to day. No specific pattern. Bottom line: timing of nutrition doesn't matter.
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    Breakfast around 6 on weekdays, then my last snack is around 8 or 9...I try not to eat later than that because I get really bad reflux if I go to bed full.
  • NitroS1988
    NitroS1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I find it soo hard to eat in the morning but i will always aim to have a banana and a innocent smoothie (strawberry flavour) either before work or i will take it to work and have at my desk (so either around 8am or 930am). My last meal i am trying to eat at 7pm if i can manage it and have tried to cut out all after dinner snacks as they are not good!
  • MissSmily
    MissSmily Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I also think that it doesn't matter when you eat.

For me, it's the same thing the week and the week end, breakfast between 5:00 and 6:00 am and last meal between 6:00 and 8:00 pm.
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    breakfast is usually 6:30 ish and dinner anytime between 5-6:30 depending when I get home from work. Not always a snack at night but always a cup of tea.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I eat breakfast around 7am, dinner 6-7pm, and usually a snack around 9 or 10.
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I get up and go to work around 8, and I usually have coffee and a cheese stick at 8, then a cereal&milk bar at 9 and I have some extra cereal to snack on around 10. I go to lunch at noon and then eat dinner between 6:00 and 7:30, depending on when I get out for/back from my workout in the evening. I usually have a small snack around 9 or 9:30 if I'm hungry, and I try to not eat after 9:30 or 10:00 pretty much every day.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Weekdays, 8:30 is breakfast, and dinner is usually 5:30-6, sometimes a snack at 8, and bed around 12:30am.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    first meal around 8:30am
    last meal around 11pm

does it matter when? no.
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Usually eat first around noon or 1PM (after getting up between 7-8AM) and then eat last between 8-10PM, depending on when I get home (and not much in between).
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Depends. Sometimes I skip breakfast and don't eat until the afternoon. If I'm hungry, I'll eat, if not, I won't. I usually consume the bulk of my calories at night after my kids are in bed and I can actually enjoy my meal and/or snacks as long as it's in my allotment for the day.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    I typically don't eat until noon at the earliest, sometimes 2-3pm. I am awake at 630am on average. I eat until I run out of calories, consuming most of them later in the evening. I like to go to bed full.
    THIS. Damn we should work out together................................

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't think it really matters, contrary to the belief of many. I am pretty sure calories don't know what time it is.
    I usually don't want to eat until 10 or 11. Lunch is around 3. I have dinner at 7ish. I can't manage to get the whole family to stick to a meal schedule so it varies.