• wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    love this
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm a penis holder and I approve of this message

Just to make sure...said penis is my own and nobodys elses...naughty minds you have
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    Love it <3
  • BananaCat83
    BananaCat83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I ate this for dinner, jelly?

Italian grilled cheese burger, 2 garlic bread, asiago fresco and pancetta grilled cheeses for buns, a 8.5 oz patty topped with some lombardo peppers and pesto

20120626_181832.jpg
    20120626_181946.jpg
    20120626_182040.jpg

i just wanted to post this again because its amazing. Just amazing
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! You should be on my FB so I can repost that! And for the record, my dad makes the bangin-est cheeseburgers in the world and I eat one once per week so when someone says that to me, I answer "I JUST DID!" ha! ;)
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Had a Cheeseburger last Friday that was made out of ground up steak instead of normal hamburger meat.. and God was that the best thing ever!

Don't fear the cheeseburger.. as long as you don't go over calories too bad, you will be ok!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    cheeseburgers are healthy (without the bread of course)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I don't like cheeseburgers but I do like burgers :) I'll have one tomorrow
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I was able to save the image and post it to FB. THANK YOU! The funny thing is...when I was fat as a kid and in Jr High, I got teased. Now that I'm fit, I still get teased lol
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Don't fear the cheeseburger.. as long as you don't go over calories too bad, you will be ok!

I think you missed the point...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I think people do that on purpose
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options

I think people do that on purpose

I dunno, there's been a few obviously jokey missing the point comments about how much people love cheeseburgers, that one genuinely seemed serious
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I agree so wholeheartedly!

I've been the skinny girl and now I'm the chubby girl, and I've gotten railed on for both types of bodies. Women as a gender have got to stop tearing each other down.

where is that "like" button??? Totally agree!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

Maybe you missed the point to.

That post seems like something that could be used into scaring girls into not eating cheeseburgers because that's unhealthy and crappy food.. which it's not.

I think you took it as a way to make thin girls feel better.. which is fine and I understand that point.

There is more then one way to interpret that posting.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options

Maybe you missed the point to.

That post seems like something that could be used into scaring girls into not eating cheeseburgers because that's unhealthy and crappy food.. which it's not.

I think you took it as a way to make thin girls feel better.. which is fine and I understand that point.

There is more then one way to interpret that posting.

You can interpret anything a million ways, I think it is very clear that this post has nothing to do with actual cheese burgers, and more to do with common body bashing phrases. The point is what you eat is your choice, you shouldn't be telling people what to eat based on assumptions you make from their appearance.

eta: and you know when people say, "she needs to eat a cheese burger", they don't mean a lean meat, high protein, healthy fats, low calories cheeseburger. They mean a big greasy burger high in calories, because they are telling her she is too thin.
    Yes the picture refers to burgers as "crap" food, which is not always the case, but you know people that say "eat a cheese burger" mean high calorie, going over your calories, to make you gain weight. And they most likely mean the high grease high calorie burger bar types. So in that case, yes, it is crap food, in this situation.

If you really wanna over analyse things.
  • braninsb
    braninsb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gladly! Yum Yum! I have one every week. Yeah, I don't get why people worry so damn much about what I eat. I used to be chubby and have struggled with weight forever. I am now quite thin but healthy. People tell me to go eat some burgers and shakes all the time. Yeah, I'm a fitness professional of 15 years and I'll get right on that. I don't eat crap because I know it may go to crap on my body, not to mention leave me feeling sick. How about this one? You are so thin you can eat whatever you want. REALLY, I can? That is fabulous! NO WAY. I'm not fat because i DON'T just eat whatever I want, duh. The difference is that what I want makes me feel good, strong and healthy.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Have I told you lately that I love you? No? Well, I love you.

Also, to actually reply to the post. I have a friend who is 4'9" and 84 lbs. She's naturally skinny and she looks fine at the weight she is. She doesn't starve herself and she doesn't strive to be that thin, she just is. One day, she and I were at an amusement park when a 30-40 year old man approached her and said to her "You look absolutely disgusting, eat a cheeseburger." We were in middle school at the time, so she was really sensitive anyway, but she cried the rest of the day. Yeah, most people would argue that thinner women have less troubles than heavier women, but that's not the point. An insult is an insult, regardless of your size.

That's despicable. What an a$$hat. I would have had a few choice words to anyone who said something like that to me or anyone I was with.

I can almost guarantee that if she were the same height and about 250 lbs, and that guy said something to her, one of the bystanders would have stepped in too.
    Regardless of who she was or what size, if I'd been there I'd have laid that ****nugget out flat.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    YES!