Can ANYONE tell a difference? **pic**

Options
124»

Replies

• Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Huge difference girlie!! Keep up the good work!! Your tummy especially has a MEGA difference!! Great Great Job!!!
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Massive difference!!

Your belly is much flatter

Your arm's are thinner

And you bum is smaller

:)
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!! Fabulous job! Keep going! :)
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    Don't give up! You are well on your way and there is no denying the positive changes in your body already. A moment at a time when necessary....sometimes I have to go to bed early to avoid my kitchen :wink:

I agree. I am so glad that my bedroom and kitchen are on two different levels of my house :smile:
  • wsawkins
    wsawkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You definitely look slimmer, you look great, keep going, you can do it :happy:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look great and can really tell the difference - I hope I look so different when I loose some weight. If you are like me I want to go to bed one night after dieting for 2wks and wake up my old slim self.
    But I now have to stop and think I didn't go to bed slim and wake up fat - it went on slowly so needs to come off that why so it stays off.
    Well done and keep going. MFP is now my inspiration and so are you !!
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Keep up the work. You are on a roll.

:flowerforyou:
  • Neraks
    Neraks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    HECK YEA!!! You are doing great, just remember...A setback is a setup for a comeback!!! You can do this!! :happy:
  • somedaysoon84
    Options
    I know it must be hard with a family.....but could you try to bring less of the stuff that tempts you into the house. It's much more of an effort to drive all the way to the shop for some chocolate, than just walking to the pantry.

Of course I do know what it's like, for example, when everyone around you just eats whatever they want and you're sitting there going 'wow I really can't WAIT to eat my lettuce leaf while you have your steak and chips for dinner' lol

same here. i purged the junk food cabinet. also, i bought sugar free fudgcicles (40 cals a piece) and the fruit ones (15 cals a piece!!) and grab one after excercising, or whenever i get a sweet tooth.... also, i keep a bag of marshmellows in the cabinet, and grab one if i NEED it. one or two is plenty, and they alone aren't so bad. i keep a few of those 100 calories snacks too. my 4 yr old loves them, and if i REALLY REALLY want a cookie, there they are.

you look great and can really tell a difference!!! it's hard going when the scale doesn't move fast enough, but don't get discouraged!
  • gottolosethisweight
    gottolosethisweight Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can really see a difference. You are doing an amazing job. I know the feeling about having a sweet tooth and evening eating. I have stopped my evening eating but finding something to do other than watch tv. I honestly started by going to bed right after my kids went to bed and watched tv in there with no food to munch on. I still eat my sweets just smaller portions. But if I want it I will eat, then I just work extra had at exercise. I am not sure if anything that I do will help you. But believe me, I can see a huge difference in your two pictures. Take each day at a time and you will get to your goal! Good Luck.
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes there is for sure a difference. Keep up the good work. Have you tried finding a hobbie to do in the evening. I know it sounds crazy but I have had the same issue and I am married to Mr. Junk food junkie and he eats all night long. But, I find it I do counted cross stich or read my mind is concertrating on other things and not on food. Just a suggestion.

Keep going you have got this.
    My only hobby is taking care of my family... I need to make more "me" time if I am ever going to lose the rest of this weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!