What's your odd Non-Scale-Goal?

Options

Replies

• Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Not weird but rather pathetic lol I'd like to be able to do full press ups. ATM I can just about manage them for short sets in the basic alternate position but even that's touch and go. I'd also love to not have to wear tights (or trousers) all the time due to my thighs rubbing together; but somehow I think that's a bit like pointing an arrow at the sky and trying to shoot the moon :-D
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    To be able to run a 5K in 23 minutes again!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a size 8/10...I want to see *proof* that I have abs...I want clothes shopping to be fun, not depressing.
  • casiopeiya
    casiopeiya Posts: 34
    Options
    looking better (healthier) & fitter than my younger half-sister... sounds bad, I know, but she lives such an unhealthy lifestyle!
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Be happy seeing myself nekkid? ^_^ Probably won't lose all the flab, but I'd definitely like to be less "squishy". Hence, go-go-gadget-weights!

Oh and pull-ups... I'd like to do a legitimate pull-up. >_<
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Love the hairstyle goal as I too have always wanted a pixie type style. I would also like to shop at Pac Sun w/ my husband - and have been toying around with the idea of whether or not I'd ever be able to do a marathon.
    Oh - and to actually move some w/o being short of breath.
    AND lose the chubby girl thigh rub - I have way more goals than I thought. :happy:
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    - cosplay and tattoos

- I've always wanted to be able to run, like really run.

- i want my face to fall off, so to speak. not gonna lie, i think my face is already great ;) but i want a defined jawline and cheekbones.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just want my tummy to not look like my prego. Also I'd love to be able to wear a dress and not have the chub rub between my thighs
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I work with elderly people and am always getting called 'a big strong girl' by them - I am tall and have a broad build so im never going to get away from that, but i would like to think 'yes, yes i am' when they say that, rather than 'thats a polite way of calling me a lump!

I like this! YES, I AM the strong girl! That's one of my new goals, never really thought about it before, but love the idea of being strong. Been lifting for almost 2 months and can really tell the difference already. My first goal was to get on my tall horse where ever we were--no stump. Did accomplish that, but I sold her, my biggest goal is still that I want to ride well. Having less to keep up there really helps. Also, am discovering that a HUGE part of balance is strength. So --GO, STRONG GIRLS!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You know fat people always get a bad deal on planes, like babies even if you do no wrong someone is always unhappy that you dared to fly. I have sat at my highest weight next to "normal" size men who took up more space and caused me to crush up next to the window or sit the whole way with my arms crossed just so they wouldn't be touching me and frankly it's not comfortable; so my non scale goal is to fit comfortably in an airplane seat regardless of who sits next to me and so that whoever does sit down won't make sour face just because of my size.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have two NS goals. One, I want to be strong again. Two, my family and I have lots of picnics in the summer that usually involve a water fight at some point. I want to be able to catch my brother, mr. fitness, when he runs away from my bucket of water.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Mine was a tattoo on my back to celebrate a year of maintenance. I hit it this June and I am now the proud owner of a VERY large and impressive peacock. :)
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's my goal too! I have always wanted to chop off my hair but told myself I wouldn't do it until I lost weight!:)
  • imlik
    imlik Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted super short pixie style hair. I mean super short and choppy.

Unfortunately short hair like that looks rediculous on bigger women. So my non scale goal is to get fit enough that I can cut my hair super short like that and still look sexy!

Same here. After I lose 20 more pounds, I'm getting it cut a liiiittle shorter than usual. Once I lose 60, short hair here I come!

I also want to be able to do 100 pushups at a time.
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do unassisted chin ups, and to squat my body weight. And I'd really just like nothing to jiggle! (Except for the "girls" of course!) :smile:
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Size 8 again...But mostly I want Carrie Underwood legs..I have never had sexy legs. I want sexy legs!
  • secondchance82
    Options
    Run an ultra marathon, did my first NSV last fall (marathoned). Mine are definitely not clothing related. I <3 endurance and want to focus on that.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Before I lost 56 pounds it was to be able to shave my vagina without having to move the muffin top out of the way.

Now that I can do that, it's not as exciting as I thought it would be.

Meh
  • BartsGurl
    BartsGurl Posts: 19
    Options
    I'd like to be able to cross my legs comfortably :)
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    to be able to walk with out my legs chaffing together. I want my sexy toned legs back. I want to be able to rock a skirt or a dress even without heels:laugh: