What's your odd Non-Scale-Goal?

Options
1235»

Replies

• OAvalos
    OAvalos Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    * I want to be in a size 6 comfortably from American Eagle.
    * I want to wear a size medium shirt.
    * I want to be able to wear spandex pants and not have fat hanging out to the side.
    * I don't want the jiggle in my arms that i've always had... This one is coming true, by the way :)
    * I want to be able to wear a bikini at the pool and not worry about jiggle when I walk
    **** Most of all, I want to be proud of my body and my life style :)

I won't care what the scale says, as long as all this is accomplished.

Dig Deeper yall... We Can Do It !!!!
  • myfitnessisavirtue
    myfitnessisavirtue Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    1.) To get my wedding ring off (still married, just want to be able to remove it )

2.) To look pregnant next time. With my first 2 kids, I just looked fatter, not cute pregnant.

3.) To fit in these overalls my hubs bought me when we were dating many years ago. Silly, but I have kept them and want to wear them around the house or maybe for halloween haha.
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I... want to be able to wear cute costumes :blushing: I've always wanted to try lolita fashion or cosplay but never had the confidence to do it. I guess it's my dorky side wanting to indulge in a guilty pleasure :laugh:
  • abbie72003
    abbie72003 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would love to see my upper arms be 12" or less. This seems to be the body part I dislike the most (other than tummy - but that's getting smaller too:smile: ).
  • mnowens
    mnowens Posts: 71
    Options
    I want to be able to do a handstand.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I want to not have my fiance fit in my jeans.

I want to run a 5k.

I want to prove everyone that's a nay-sayer (like my boss) more wrong than they could imagine.

I want to not die of a heart attack - my dad was 52, and it wasn't his first. My mom's parents were 65. I've had a (fortunately minor) one at 28.

I REALLY want to just have a damn regular period.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    To see my collarbone. I know its weird but even when I was small it didn't look all pretty like some people. That would make me happy. But a realistic goal for me is smaller jean sizes and cute summer dresses.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    To be able to run in just my sports bra without being worried about my stomach. It gets HOT running during the summer and I have quit running (doing Insanity instead) til it cools off a bit.

I also want to run my full marathon in Feb in under 5 hours!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I want to win a Highland Games meet and get to the amateur A class competition level.

I also want to try out for a classic strongman competition.
  • jessrbt
    jessrbt Posts: 8
    Options
    You go for those pull ups! I'm cheering you on! I'm 41 and in the next year I plan on getting my black belt! Losing weight is just a way for me to get there.
  • jessrbt
    jessrbt Posts: 8
    Options
    Bench press about ten pounds doing three set of twelve every other day, you will be amazed at the push ups you will be able to do!
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    To beat my husband in the warrior dash and see him wear the t-shirt saying so!

:bigsmile:
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    To not be embarrassed to look down. When I do, the double chin comes out. It's hard to take pictures without it showing, too.

The only current plus side to that is that I'm forced to walk around with my chin up to hide it (stretch it out), so I end up looking more confident, even though it's a coping mechanism.
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    To fit into a UK size 10!

Me too - that would be awesome. For US viewers, a UK size 10 is a US size 6.
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do the Tough Mudder with my husband next year and have him be like "Yep, I'm married to HER!"

I've also never worn a bikini, I've always been too self conscious. It would be nice to change that.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do the Tough Mudder with my husband next year and have him be like "Yep, I'm married to HER!"

That's awesome! I can envision that, and it's adorable! :bigsmile:
  • cabotmommy2003
    Options
    I want to be able to buy clothes at any store and not just Lane Bryant or in the plus section. I want to get into a size that doesn't have a W behind it.

We can ALL reach our goals!!!!!