2012 'The Class of Change' (150+lbs with pictures)

Options
123457»

Replies

• coryhartling
    coryhartling Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    U are so chic!!!!!

Merci!
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options
    wow, congratulations! thanks so much for posting!
  • It's just beautiful to hear an educator rightly recognize the symbiotic relationship they have with students, and more so, to so highly value of their student's virtue. Well done!!!!! Thank you so much for guiding our marginalized youth. You look absolutely fabulous, full of light and life. Your family must be so proud of you. Enjoy the richness of your rewards. This thread is a huge inspiration for me. Best wishes to the family.
  • neverlost
    neverlost Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Holy Moses! .. you look incredible!!.. WELL DONE!!
  • wendinbill
    wendinbill Posts: 48
    Options
    Great pictures!! What an amazing journey! Thanks for the reminder that it's okay if it takes a year. (or however long)
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Your story truly inspires me ... what an unbelievable transformation! You look fabulous, but more importantly you say you feel great. I love your connection with the students and the 2012 Class of Change. Keep up the fabulous work!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Such an inspiration!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    awesome way to go
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • mrshoffman07
    mrshoffman07 Posts: 121
    Options
    Fantastic
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    AMAZING! You look terrific...great job!!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation. Congratulations. All your work really shows, knocked of a lot of weight and a few years too. :drinker:
  • itsmesarac
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep it up~
  • KauandMe
    KauandMe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. Love the narrative. Wishing you a lifetime of fulfilled dreams.
  • italiankrystal26
    Options
    Thanks! Images are up...now I have to resize them apparently lol....great at losing weight...bad at pictures.

Wow! Congrats! Very inspiring photos. :)
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Stunning transformation....amazing ...very handsome now! YAY ! :flowerforyou:
  • coryhartling
    coryhartling Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks again everyone! Just hit 160 lbs lost...I am now in a normal weight range for my height...even better just broke a 6 minute mile for the first time! Feeling great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!