Ladies...

Options

Replies

• TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I laugh sarcastically, smile and give them a thumbs up or clap just to rub it in how lame their attempt at a joke was. I can be mean sometimes...

I like you, let's be friends.
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options
    You mean they might not think I'm funny? :'(

You just pissed in his Cheerios...
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Is that why all the ladies laugh when I make a joke? What a relief! I was afraid I was actually funny or something. :wink:

lol that was kinda funny. :laugh:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I laugh sarcastically, smile and give them a thumbs up or clap just to rub it in how lame their attempt at a joke was. I can be mean sometimes...

I like you, let's be friends.

Friend request sent. ;D
  • scythswife
    Options
    I know that nobody wants to accept this but maybe the joke was funny but you didn't get it?

Maybe it was funny but wasn't funny to you? I know I don't get those "yo mama" jokes but apparently alot of immature folks find them funny

And you also have to keep in mind that when some people are attracted to other, they like alot of things about them that they normally won't. That includes laughing at their lame jokes. They're not always faking it, they sometimes just find it funny coming from that specific person.

ETA: To be honest, the way you took this thing so seriously to make an entire post about it suggests to me that you probably don't get humor. Which is fine, not everybody is funny or is able to laugh at jokes

Obviously no one has faked it for you.

Why-So-Serious1.jpg

lol love that pic
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

Well that's what he gets for using the toilet bowl as a cereal bowl. I've warned him about doing that.
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    Is that why all the ladies laugh when I make a joke? What a relief! I was afraid I was actually funny or something. :wink:

lol that was kinda funny. :laugh:

The sad thing is I will never know fo sho :cry:
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Also, sometimes it's just a nervous giggle. Not necessarily "Oh, that was so funny!" More like: "I have no idea what you said, I wasn't even listening, God.. you're so cute...*giggle*"

This is definitely how I am
  • Rizabees
    Rizabees Posts: 80
    Options
    Maybe the jokes are funny and your sense of humor is $#!t.

Actually I have a great sense of humor but the women who stand their sounding like hyenas even though it was the lamest joke ever, annoy me.

Maybe they actually thought the joke was funny and their sense of humor differs from yours??

I don't fake-laugh at my husbands jokes. We have a similar sense of humor and i actually find him funny.
    I've seen other girls fake-laugh at my husbands jokes (friend's younger siblings and such) cause they've got a little crush on him.
    Other than that i've never really witnessed a girl / woman fake-laugh at a man's lame joke. I just assume they actually think it's funny.
  • scythswife
    Options
    6a00e54ff18131883401053497806b970b-800wi

not funny to me but cute
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I don't laugh it is not funny. I might even say the joke is stupid if that is what I think.

I don't fake anything to boost a guy's ego.
  • scythswife
    Options

love this reply. :laugh:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I'm the smarta$$ one who will pretend to start laughing and then say "I tried to laugh, but I just couldn't find the humor"
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I LOVE awful jokes. In fact, I think one of my most used lines in a conversation is "BAHAHAHAHA, that was AWFUL."

I'll also laugh halfheartedly when someone is talking to me but I wasn't listening. With my friends, it's usually safe to assume they were making a joke.

As for legit faking it when you were listening and didn't think it was funny at all, I'll usually just give a small chuckle to acknowledge that it was a joke and move on with the conversation. I've already sat through a terrible joke, why throw an awkward silence on top of that?
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I giggle when I'm nervous. If someone tells a joke that's not funny, things get awkward. When things get awkward, I get nervous. When I get nervous, I giggle. Wash, rinse, repeat.
  • joevo327
    joevo327 Posts: 2
    Options
    Why do you laidies think guys are trying to make you laugh all the time? You think a lot of yourselves.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    I'm awesome. Amazing. Perfect. Incredible.

Has my head exploded yet?
  • joevo327
    joevo327 Posts: 2
    Options
    Haha, especially you tada.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I only laugh when I think something is funny. That being said, what is funny to me may not be funny to you. Why do you care if someone else laughs at something that doesn't amuse you?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I dont laugh at all the men's jokes even when they arent funny. That is a grave accusation. Be more funny.

Slightly funny > not funny at all

hth! smooch