Ladies...

Options

Replies

• mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I find humor in everything. I laugh all the time...even when people are being serious.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I will frequently laugh at the sheer stupidity of the joke teller and he thinks that means I thought it was funny.
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's funny that it's not funny at all.
    You know, like it's comical that his joke was absolutely not funny, but he was trying so hard, poor thing :)

exactly... and I usually say "that was so bad it was funny" or something like that
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Why do you laugh at all the men's jokes when they're obviously not funny, I've never understood this.

I laugh when something is funny not because I want to boost up some guys ego by making them think they're hilarious.

I see no point in faking it, ever.

Maybe I'm just weird.

well. i'm not one of those ladies you direct this question at, so i guess i won't respond other than to say "not me!"
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I only laugh at his lame jokes if he's cute. If he's not I give him THE STARE.

:tongue:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    If this doesn't apply to you say "not it" instead of whine that I'm making an assumption about you that isn't true.

Common sense, if you don't do this then maybe just maybe I wasn't talking about you.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    If the joke wasn't terrible, but not really that funny, I just smile. I probably overuse "lol" online to show expression or appreciation of a humorous situation, not necessarily one that is making me "Laugh Out Loud". I think "lol" "haha" and " :) " are good tools online to show the intent of words when you aren't using a lot of words.

If someone's joke is really horrible I just try to be polite... if its a joke online not directed towards me, I won't post on it.
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I never fake it. It must be funny. What is even funnier: when they retell it, thinking it will be funny if only they retell it slower!! :flowerforyou:
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    I do sometimes.. altho i like to laugh so usually if it isn't funny... i will still laugh.. lol
  • lori__lynn
    lori__lynn Posts: 59
    Options
    Politeness? Desire to get laid?

bahahaha
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    If it amuses me, I'll laugh. If it doesn't, I'll roll my eyes.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I don't fake anything for a man.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    It's VERY easy to make me laugh and I'm a happier person for it. It's also great for my husband because he LOVES cheesy jokes :)
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Why do you laugh at all the men's jokes when they're obviously not funny, I've never understood this.

I laugh when something is funny not because I want to boost up some guys ego by making them think they're hilarious.

Maybe I'm just weird.

One day you will get the point...

Why do women complement a woman saying she isn’t fat when she is indeed fat. Or If she is not looking good that day, you still say she is beautiful…

Oh I know why…because you like them, maybe care about them…perhaps LOVE them? hmmmmm
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's funny that it's not funny at all.
    You know, like it's comical that his joke was absolutely not funny, but he was trying so hard, poor thing :)

Also, sometimes it's just a nervous giggle. Not necessarily "Oh, that was so funny!" More like: "I have no idea what you said, I wasn't even listening, God.. you're so cute...*giggle*"

This is so me. LOL. Or a "what the **** was that" laugh.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

Maybe I'm just weird.

One day you will get the point...

Why do women complement a woman saying she isn’t fat when she is indeed fat. Or If she is not looking good that day, you still say she is beautiful…

Oh I know why…because you like them, maybe care about them…perhaps LOVE them? hmmmmm

Nooo, that can't be it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ummm ... I don't.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I fake it all the time....LMAO
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I only laugh when things are funny.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options