What diet friendly foods have you found you love?

Options

Replies

• AJTwiddy
    AJTwiddy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. The plain kind so I can add my own "toppings".

I tried this and found I couldn't do it. I settle with vanilla because it still has a little less sugar than the fruit flavors.

I Dont like the plain ethier but if u add a packet of ranch it is really good for dip I use it for vegies
  • profgal43
    profgal43 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Funny I was just thinking about this this morning! ...some of the foods that help me stay on track without feeling deprived are: avocados (like many others here I have used them to replace Mayo and cheese and I LOvE them). Laughing Cow cheeses, also good on everything. Frozen bananas (especially in a smoothie with pb). Arnold's Sandwich thins and skinny girl sandwich thins let me have some bread and taste yum. Fruit smoothies with a Lo cal protein powder, yummy and filling, coconut milk (unsweetened is even more diet friendly.). Oikos caramel Greek yogurt, like dessert. Quinoa in place of rice and pasta. Subway turkey on wheat with avocado and veggies, best fast food meal I have found. Starbucks black iced tea lemonade unsweetened, Lo cal and good. Skinny Cow ice fream sandwiches, not super Lo cal but not bad and help with the summer ice cream cravings. Tinkyada Brown rice pasta, people don't know the difference! Morning Star Black bean burgers, Lo cal, a bit spicy and good especially with avocado!
  • veggiewolf
    veggiewolf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Large amounts of cooked veggies: bok choy, leek, or celery, with quinoa and tofu.
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fat free choco milk post-workouts, and mmmmmmmmm the kale mentioned earlier reminds me of baked kale chips: olive oil and sea salt. Aaaah!
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt for me too~ I tried it for the first time yesterday in my smoothie!
  • slaes10
    slaes10 Posts: 1
    Options
    Tabouli Salad made with Wheat Bulgur! It's low on olive oil, so it cuts down the fat calories.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoes, never eat more than 3-4 oz. at a meal! Baked, they make the house smell so good!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a "diet". I just eat healthier foods.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Rotel tomatoes and chilies, roasted red pepper hummus, balsamic strawberries are my current favorites!
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love keto,

Any meat
    Mayo
    Almonds
    Pork Rinds
    Heavy whipping cream with protein powder
    Eggs
    Peanut Butter
    Sugar free jello
    Cheese
  • b_edwards002
    Options
    i like apple slices and grapes when im craving something sweet but oatmeal is also a big one for me because i work overnights and at 2 in the morning im not super hungry but i want something that will get me threw the rest of my shift and so i have a cup of oatmeal with apples and dried cranberries and rasins in it.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have fell in love with broccoli I never thought I would actually like that stuff.......squash, and egg whites never thought I would be able to eat a egg without the yolk.....brown rice .... and sugar snap peas
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I didn't really "find" that I love this, because I've always loved it, but zucchini.
    I could eat zucchini all day, every day :love:

All it needs is a bit of garlic salt. YUM!
  • phoenix3050
    Options
    Cottage cheese
    Sugar free jello pudding with activia
    Special K Cracker Chips
  • tarheelteacher
    tarheelteacher Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    frozen seedless grapes...especially in hot weather
  • TaylorJadey
    Options
    WhoNU chocolate chip soft and chewy cookies... they are really nutritional.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Special K Cracker Crisps
    Joseph's 60 calorie pita bread

Both of these. Love the cracker crisps, can't buy them often because I still haven't learned portion control.
  • aimee_1410
    aimee_1410 Posts: 19
    Options
    Greek yoghurt, fruit, tuna, sweetcorn
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love keto,

Any meat
    Mayo
    Almonds
    Pork Rinds
    Heavy whipping cream with protein powder
    Eggs
    Peanut Butter
    Sugar free jello
    Cheese

This^^

Also add butter, bacon in all it's glory with the grease!, beef tallow for frying, almond flour, etc.
  • Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Raw cauliflower, Snyder's Dipping Pretzels (you can eat 14 in one serving!), Fibre One Chocolate Brownies (only 90 calories), Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk, Kozy Shack Sugar-Free Tapioca Pudding cups (70 calories)...