Back fat vs the 30 DS - before and during (day 17)

Options
12346»

Replies

• beccaboo0713
    Options
    Thanks so much for your kind words!

Honestly, the 30DS is the most intensive exercise that I am doing. I do light cardio in the form of walking and yard work through out the week. I do silly things like squats and jumping jacks while I am playing with my kids or doing dishes. I am a SAHM to two small kids and so I don't have tons of time because of this I make my'chores "work for me" while I do them. I am on my feet a lot during the day and try not to stay sitting too long.

I am using 3lb weights during my shred but am going to move up soon.

I am 4'11" so that might be why the 3lb difference looks more on me...I'm not sure. I still look frightening up front :p The two kids almost back to back wrecked my stomach!

My calorie intake is about 1100-1300 net a day but like I said, I'm small. My diary is open if you want to look at it. Though, it's the end of the month and I am scraping bottom as far as food goes.

Thanks again for the kind words! You have really motivated me to do more and give more!
  • angeltg
    angeltg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great work :)
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! I just started doing it, but only 2 times a week because I'm trying to start running as well...
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    DAY-UM!!!! Rock on with your bad self!!!
  • laurenmdaley
    laurenmdaley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you for posting this!! I'm on day 7 of level 1, but starting incorporting NMTZ yesterday and am so sore I was going to skip it tonight....not now, such great inspiration!!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    love it, amazing results and only half finished! I did a week of it 2 weeks ago and i THOUGHT my back rolls were less! i just started again 2 days ago.. i kind of hate doing it but you can't argue with this results!! :) thank you!
  • janile1
    janile1 Posts: 23
    Options
    Looking good!!
  • tko831
    tko831 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing - makes me want to take pictures to see if i have any difference! Thank you for sharing this!
  • rcameron55
    rcameron55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome, and congratulations to you!
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Awesome results...your results are very inspiring.:flowerforyou: This is exactly what I'm aiming for...SHREDDING FAT!
    Hopefully I have similar results and be able to post my before and after pics w/no shame. I'm only on Level 1 Day 3.
    Hope you post pics of your transformation once you complete the 30DS.

Are you doing anything else along w/JM 30DS? I walk and jog everyday so I hope this will help w/my results.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow.. i need to try this lol
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    Options
    Wow well done!! keep up the good work
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done!!
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!!!
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Congrats, you are doing very well!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!