Breasts or fat??

Options

Replies

• BeSophisticate
    Options
    Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

What looks and feels better and is more attractive, heavy women with big breasts? Or thinner, healthy women with small breasts?

Seem I can't win either way....any opinions?

Hmmm, I dislike the inference that to have large breasts is unhealthy and if you are healthy your breasts will be small. Breasts are extremely individual and many healthy weight women have large breasts. I certainly did. I've also seen many very heavy women who seemed to have small breasts. It depends on your body type.

The bottom line is, the most unhealthy thing is to obssess about a single body part. If the shrinkage makes you self-conscious, then buy a padded bra. That's what they make them for.
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    I'll take healthy non-cancer breasts instead of what millions of women have to deal with instead.

Any one that loves you will love whatever you have. If they are disappointed with a loss of size as you are getting healthy, then that's their problem.
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Being healthy with small breasts is definitely a win over being fat and unhealthy with big boobs.

This. But it's also possible to be skinny and healthy and also have big boobs.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm a heavy girl with small breasts so I can't win either way.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 60 pounds, but my breast just started to get smaller over the last 15 pounds I've lost. I was an H cup, hoping to be more around an E.. but to answer your question no man (or women like me) like little tatas.. or at least that's my stamp on the situation!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I think it's a different strokes for different folks. I would love to get down to a nice thickness and still keep my breast but I would love for them to become a little smaller to relieve the back pain of carrying them around lol. I know i'll never be thin skinny because of my body structure but i would love to be thick skinny. :)
  • BeSophisticate
    Options
    If they are the first to go, does that mean they are also the first fat to come back? If so drop to your ideal body image and then put a few pounds back on. Now best of both worlds.

The first to go is the last to come back. The first place you gain is the last place you lose. For most women we gain in the middle first so the boobs are gone long before the hips.

That said, everyone has a different experience. Some women don't change at all. If band size goes down and the breasts don't, you'll actually end up with a larger cup size. Some get perkier and appear larger. Some women shrink.

I'd rather be thinner and smaller. I can buy new boobies a lot easier than I can buy nice abs.

A person only gains in the middle first if they are apple shape and apple shape, for women, is the least common body type. I actually gain in the middle LAST. Where you gain first is no less a variation of your body type that the effect of gaining/losing on your breast size/shape.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Being healthy with small breasts is definitely a win over being fat and unhealthy with big boobs.

This. But it's also possible to be skinny and healthy and also have big boobs.

Only if you're genetically predisposed, or have implants.
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    For me, it really doesn't matter whether they are small or large. I prefer to have them attached to a healthy person. My wife complains that her boobies are shrinking (she's lost 18 pounds). I tell her that they are perfect! I want her healthy so that I can grow old with her. And as far as sex appeal is concerned, small boobies are really nice too :-)
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    For me, it really doesn't matter whether they are small or large. I prefer to have them attached to a healthy person. My wife complains that her boobies are shrinking (she's lost 18 pounds). I tell her that they are perfect! I want her healthy so that I can grow old with her. And as far as sex appeal is concerned, small boobies are really nice too :-)
    Nicely said!
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I have also had this chat with my husband. He loves them anyway they are and since I dont really care about them, its his opinion that matters most. He has recently commented that they have become perkier since starting P90X 2 months ago. So . . . he's happy, I'm happy. However, I am in a D cup and they NEVER change no matter how much weight I gain/lose. He likes the contrast between my fit waste and then them. LOL I do remember hating them in high school because I had a LOT of attention that I didn't want. Now, I dont care. Look all you want cause the only guy thats touching these is my husband. :)

The only downside is when I jog/run or do jumping jacks/wacky jacks. The only part of my work outs my husband likes to watch. LOL

But seriously, I think its totally a person-by-person thing. If you like the way you look and feel then that's always a positive.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    It's different for everyone. When I was 18 and a size 0, I still wore a size D bra. My boobs will always be relatively big no matter how fit I am. I haven't lost a single cup size since I started losing weight 6 months ago-- 26 lbs and 6% of my body fat, still wearing a 36D. So having big breasts doesn't automatically mean you have to be fat--just depends on your genes.

All in all though, being healthy is what's most important. A cup, D cup who cares as long as you're fit and confident!
  • johnodriscoll3
    Options
    i feel like either answer, i'm gonna sound like a jerk, but skinny healthy women with smaller breasts...boobs are great, make no mistake, but not the MOST important...

booty, on the other hand...
  • johnodriscoll3
    Options

hit the nail on the head
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!

You made my day Bravo!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

What looks and feels better and is more attractive, heavy women with big breasts? Or thinner, healthy women with small breasts?

Seem I can't win either way....any opinions?

Hmmm, I dislike the inference that to have large breasts is unhealthy and if you are healthy your breasts will be small. Breasts are extremely individual and many healthy weight women have large breasts. I certainly did. I've also seen many very heavy women who seemed to have small breasts. It depends on your body type.

This.

Mine were big when I was skinny before, they still are now I've lost weight. So it doesn't make me unhealthy, it's genetics.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I've heard "more than a mouth full is a waste" haha..that's coming from someone with DD no matter what size I am!!

Eh...if you don't like them when you are done just buy some! Start a "boobie fund" jar :)
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Your question should be "self" directed.... What do you prefer? How do you like looking?

I have been skinny, fat, small breasted and big breasted.
    I was 125lbs with B size cups. (I should have been happy with what God gave me)
    I "bought" my breasts and went up to a D cup, still at 125lbs.
    Then I gained weight, (they got bigger), had a baby (they got bigger).
    Trying to lose the weight now and now they are heading south...
    SOOOO..... needless to say, I will be purchasing new ones (smaller) or just taking them completely out to be a
    satisfied B cup again.

Hope that help!
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!
    so you prefer heavy women?

You've never seen a skinny girl with big boobs?

Yep. Fake.

Bahahah, how incorrect you are.

This is so funny! I'm skinny and have 32D's so I guess I must be fake!
  • NobleSpirit11
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me. I've dated women anywhere from a size A to a size DD, and their boob size wasn't the reason why I chose to date them.