Starting 30 day shred today...JOIN ME?!

Options

Replies

• mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I completed day 1 of level 2 last night. I was sweating a lot more! Some of the arm moves I couldn't do with my 5lb weights. I really need 3 lb weights for those (or less).

I don't think I've lost any weight. Kind of a downer......especially when the box says something along the lines of "lose 20 lbs in 30 days". Right..... :(
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 2 today. Was a little sore but not as bad as I thought. I was able to do more today then yesterday. If I can get up and do it at 6 am everyone can because I HATE getting up that early.
  • cmwhited6204
    Options
    Take your measurements. I bet you have lost some inches
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    I started Friday! Today will be Level 1 Day 5. I feel great after it, but im starting to get bored with it and will be happy when i can move onto Level 2 and 3. I think it is a really awesome workout though, never thought I would be dripping with sweat after just 20 minutes of a workout DVD!
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done. Was a bit easier than yesterday and I kept up with almost all of it. Last strength circuit kills me! I'm pleased and surprised with myself for getting this far as I am notorious for starting things and giving them up almost immediately.
  • nicholematthew
    nicholematthew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Level 2! It is getting a little easier..... And I realize I have NO upper body strength! LOL
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    L2D3 Complete! My arms are killing me. lol
  • carlatiger
    carlatiger Posts: 19
    Options
    L1D2 complete! Really didn't realise how much I could sweat after 20 minutes...
  • greatday55
    Options
    ok so what is the DVD?
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    L2D4 done. Yeow! Still hard but I'm enjoying it.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow should be day 9 of level one. I am getting a little bored with the workout, should I just complete days 9 and 10 or should I move on to level two?
  • carlatiger
    carlatiger Posts: 19
    Options
    L1D3 completed. My knees hurt :/
  • cmwhited6204
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on Day 3 and I am amazed how each day I can do alittle more.
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    L2D5. Struggled through some of it today but its done. Half way through!
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    L2D6 done. My face is bright red and sweat dripping off me. Nice!
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ok, so from being sick and sunburned bad, I haven't been able to do anything in the past 4 days. I think I'm gonna start over. I have vacation starting July 28th, so I can't do the full 30 days. But I think I will stick with level one until then. Then when I get back, I'm gonna start the 30 days again.
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started two days ago, and then yesterday i went swimming pretty much all day so i skipped it, but I am doing it again today!! I need some motivation and someone to help push me. Anyone feel free to add me and help encourage! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    L2D7. Took yesterday off and found it really tough today.
  • rizzuto24
    rizzuto24 Posts: 2
    Options
    How do you track this? The only options I have are cardio and strength training.