what is your number one rule for going to the bar

Options

Replies

• YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Spend all my money on jagerbombs and take an ambulance home

We need to go drinking together, that sounds like an awesome thing to do on a Tuesday :laugh:

If you pay for my flight from Ireland to NY I will pay for the jagerbombs...
    :laugh: Yeah, that seems like a fair trade. You can't put a price on a beautiful woman's company anyway, especially if she can hold her liquor.
  • SaraHaxton1
    Options
    Pick the driver before we leave the house, and give them the keys. No one drinks and drives. I have lost too many people because of this. If you are the driver you do not drink, if you drink you do not drive. Also I only drink 1 strong drink an hour. That way I don't fall asleep before I get home.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    always make out with the hot guy at the end of the bar.

Ok, fine, but make sure you get to me first then, cause you can't call shotgun on my lips.

shotgun....

oh wait..let me run over right away!!!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I pre-roofie myself. I mean, we all know it's going to happen anyway might as well save you guys the trouble.
  • Lift_This_
    Options
    Wear panties inside out. If they are on right when I wake up someone has some explaining to do.

Always wear clean panties ; )

or like me, dont wear any at all.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

We need to go drinking together, that sounds like an awesome thing to do on a Tuesday :laugh:

:laugh: Yeah, that seems like a fair trade. You can't put a price on a beautiful woman's company anyway, especially if she can hold her liquor.

I could drink you under the table my friend.. I am Irish lol
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Wear panties inside out. If they are on right when I wake up someone has some explaining to do.

Hello, I don't believe we've met before :bigsmile:
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options

Challenge accepted. I was a sailor lol
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    This will be interesting... If I ever make it to your neck of the woods I challenge you to a drink-off...
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options

Challenge accepted. I was a sailor lol

im half irish so i can half drink you under the table! but im also half scottish so maybe i can drink both of you under.... lol
  • rowerdc
    rowerdc Posts: 36
    Options
    It never gets better than the second sip into the second drink..... ;)
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    Ok, but I'm not drinking jäger. I'm not 15 anymore. I need a big boy drink lol
  • Lift_This_
    Options

Hello, I don't believe we've met before :bigsmile:

why hello....how you doin'?
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    Ok, but I'm not drinking jäger. I'm not 15 anymore. I need a big boy drink lol

:noway: no no... I begin every night out with a jagerbomb train, followed by lots of vodka, a sambuca or 2, baby guinness, then finish it off with jagerbombs. We can't be friends if you're not game
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    GETTING FUNNIER BUT THERES GOT TO BE A GEM OUT THERE..... not yelling just enthusiastic
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Drive PAST 7-11 on my way home.. And then go straight to bed.

Not funny.. Completely serious. This rule goes into effect immediately. I inflict horrible damage to my diet when I make impaired decisions on my way home from the bar. :embarassed:
  • mjmamma1
    mjmamma1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Find the hottest girl and buy her a drink...then the rest of the night the drinks are on the guys..trying to see they can take us home...lol:drinker:
  • YaBoiMUGS
    Options
    Oh I'm game, but if I'm drinking jäger, you gotta do some 4-horseman shots. Johnnie, jaCk, Jim and Jose all in one.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm game, but if I'm drinking jäger, you gotta do some 4-horseman shots. Johnnie, jaCk, Jim and Jose all in one.

you two sound like a ton of fun any room for me :happy: :drinker:
  • Miss_dannii
    Options

I've no idea what that is but I never say no, what are the ambulances like in NY? :laugh: