Yeah, I have to lose 160 lbs... :(

EDIT: You can add me, if you want~
  • netra11
    netra11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a 100 pounds and more.
  • bollinger61
    Options
    I currently have just under 100 lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me, if you want. Good luck to you on your journey, being on MFP is a terrific start/help. ~Julie
  • Lightbulb1088
    Lightbulb1088 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck for a while also and I added one glass of water per day and it has helped me lose 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks.
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I also have over a hundred - okay, closer to 150lbs. Free free to add me as a friend as well. I welcome giving and receiving encouragement. We all need it!
  • mangoduck
    mangoduck Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 100+ club too. I think that's the first time I've ever type that out...
  • queenofbabble
    Options
    I'm more about getting healthy than losing weight, but to be considered healthy, I need to drop approximately 100 pounds, so I'm in this for the long run!! Feel free to add me!! :D
  • Montanarush
    Options
    Yeah, I'm GONNA lose 136 lbs. I lost 16 lbs. in the first month. I know I have a long way to go. I've been thruogh this before, but gained it all back. It sucks that I have to do it again, but I hate bein' overweight. Hope it goes well for you.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Anyone else with 100lbs or more to lose?
  • bmd1011
    bmd1011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I also have over 100 pounds to lose to meet my final goal weight. Feel free to add me if you'd llike.
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I started with 128 to lose and need about 88 now. :)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    bump
  • shericando
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new on here and I have well over 100 pounds to loose so please feel free to add me. My only support is my 11 year old daughter whom is also gaining weight and is gonna loose with mommy. I wish everyone here luck. My doctor told me to loose it or I'm in big trouble health wise.
  • gingah73
    gingah73 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm also in the "100+ Club" and I'm doing it in incremental goals this time. I've lost and gained back literally _hundreds_ of pounds in the last 20 years on yo-yo diets and it's time for me to stop the insanity. I'm not even sure what my goal weight should be, but after my initial goal of 36 lbs, I'm going to set 25 lb goals until I can look in the mirror and be happy with what I see and feel. Feel free to add me, as well!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    bump
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about 65 more...alll feel free to add me :]
  • PeggySchulz
    PeggySchulz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 150#.....OMG that can't be right, I thought I only needed to loose 100# to get from 300# down to 150#. Funny how you can trick yourself into thinking you arent that over weight. And then there is the HOLY CRAP moment.

Please add me
  • oochiegoo
    oochiegoo Posts: 7
    Options
    That would be me!! Please add me.....we're in this together!!
  • tridiv
    tridiv Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I need to lose about 132 pounds, new to the website
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started in 2006 at 386, got down to 153 and than back up to 194. I gained a good bit of my weight after getting hit my a semi, so I know exactly how you feel. Just hang in there and never give up. My current weight is 175, cannot believe I am posting my weight on the internet, funny.