What is your job?

Options

Replies

• littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    health inspector/environmental health officer.....on mfp on my phone most of the day, then laptop by night... I try to not let my job interfere with MFP :)
  • elevatorguy925
    Options
    Elevator and escalator service and repair.
  • SaraHaxton1
    Options
    Must use the "Movie Voice" when reading this.
    By Day she is a a ordinary housewife and mother of 3, but at night she is the OVERNIGHT WALMART CASHIER.
    I work the 10pm-7am shift 5 days a week.
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    I work for a parks and recreation department. I spend the day making wonderful places for people to enjoy.
    Currently, I manage our water resources and irrigation computer network. I am also part of park development doing construction inspections on new parks.
    "PARKS MAKE LIFE BETTER"
  • emelypoynter
    Options
    Airborne Meteorologist- my computer set up at work has more than one computer screen ;) One is for weather, the other is for email, MFP, and Facebook. That is of course when I am in the office and not jumping out of planes.....
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm an ICU RN and work 3 twelve hour shifts a week. When i'm at work i log from my phone.
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Licensed funeral director / embalmer / crematory operator :)
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    RN and work in a hospital birthing center. I try to log food on my phone from work, then catch up on the news feed when I get home.
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Caseworker for housing services at a homeless shelter. We are very wellness oriented, staff is encouraged to log food for our biggest loser challenge, we are also allowed to work out on paid time. (I don't do that, tho, to much to do) Its a part time job tho, until more funding comes thru.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I run a Math Lab at a local college. I help college and highschool students with all types of math from basic arithmetic, to differential equations. I also do private tutoring in person and online on the side.
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom, but in my former life I was a bank manager.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I am self employed. I own a business making mobile apps for iPads, iPhones and Droid phones.
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm currently an office assistant for my university's Housing and Residence Life Office. I'm getting my degree in actuarial science, so I'll be an actuary soon enough. :smile: However, I'm currently looking into becoming a personal trainer.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    School bus driver. So I drive 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. So I have all day to be on the website lol
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I run a Math Lab at a local college. I help college and highschool students with all types of math from basic arithmetic, to differential equations. I also do private tutoring in person and online on the side.

When i first read this i thought it said you ran a Meth lab lol
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    I work part-time in a library. Best. job. evar.

Otherwise, I'm an aspiring writer. ;D
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options

When i first read this i thought it said you ran a Meth lab lol

Yeah, I have to be careful when I pronounce it. Got pulled over one time and the officer asked me where I worked. I said "The Math Lab at blah blah college". He just looked at me in shock. I said, "MAAAAAAth Lab". LOL
  • MZianeta
    MZianeta Posts: 4
    Options
    i'm an accountant :happy:
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    im a personal trainer!!
  • Buckrussell
    Options
    I'm in the military.