Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Tattoos? You must be joking, I was in my 30's before I got my ears pierced!!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I know people that have them and love them, however, I just have no desire to get one.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was....until two days ago... :happy:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I don't. I'm commitment-phobic. What may have looked cute in my 20s, 30s or now won't look so cute when I'm 70 lol
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    None for me! I was very swayed to have one until I saw an elderly lady with a crinkled up tiger tattoo when I was a teenager, and swore then never to have one myself. She looked rediculous!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I love good ink but thank goodness the way I stretched my skin and am now shrinking it I never considered it goodness knows what it might look like by now
  • shocktastic
    shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nope... no tattoos here!! The one and only thing my dad ever asked of me was not to mark my body! That was when I was in my early 20's..so happy I listened to him..now I am 38 and tattoo free and so glad!!!
  • DawnPerks
    DawnPerks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No tatoos for me. I love watching the Miami and LA Ink shows and admire the artwork. I'm far too much of a coward to get one myself.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    My husband doesnt have any, and i love it. He always jokes about getting one, but i told him, id cut him if he did. Funny because i use to date nothing but tatted guys, lol
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i'm 41. i never got one but i wish i had. at this point i just cant ever see myself deciding on something.
  • 2fat4knees
    2fat4knees Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    None...not into paying someone to hurt me:) Besides, when you get old, the tatoo may not be where it started out!
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    No tattoos and will never get any. Nothing about them attracts me in the least
  • sayoder7
    sayoder7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to be tattoo-free! I've toyed with the idea when I was younger but I can't get past the idea of being an 80-year-old grandma with ink. I like it on others... just not me :)
  • 2fat4knees
    2fat4knees Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh, right...I didn't think of that..LOL
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ink free and plan to stay that way... I''m almost 50.....just not for me.
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tatoos.

Honestly, prefer women without them. I think natural skin looks much more pretty than the ink that is covering it
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I personally have 10 tattoos and facial piercings, stretched earlobes and plan on getting more tattoos (maybe more piercings too).
    My husband has naked flesh and it's fantastic. He has zero desire to pierce or ink his skin and I love it. He had an earring when he was a young boy but took it out long ago. There's barely even a scar.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here....considering one on my shoulder when i hit my goal tho
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here :bigsmile:

Wait, wut? I have six :laugh:
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options