200lbs down / more then halfway to goal / Pictures

Options

Replies

• missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :) keep up the great work!!!!
  • MountainDont351LBS
    Options
    No shame in having that surgery. The goal is to be at a healthy weight and live better!!! Don't ever give up, we are here for you!!!!
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know everybody says the same thing, but it's true, this time next year you will wish you had started today! Congratulations on all your achievements, and keep up the good work!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! You should be so very proud of yourself for all your hard work. Surgery only gets you so far. It's your hard work and determination that will get you to where you're happy! GREAT JOB!
  • noepley
    noepley Posts: 6
    Options
    You totally rock and are an inspiration!!! Great job, you should be proud!!!
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Good job~ having the surgery doesn't mean you're the enemy. You've still had to work incredibly hard.
    Keep it up!
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Definitely keep going. Thanks for posting your progress.
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    you are amazing and look it too :-)
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're about where I started. It is very doable.
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Just because you had surgery doesn't make you any worse or better than anyone on MFP. And your progress since joining has been remarkable! Congratulations on your success, and you WILL meet your goal!
  • constantchaos05
    constantchaos05 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Howie,

First I would like to say you are NOT the enemy. Second you look amazing, give yourself credit surgery only helps you loss weight it does not do it all for you. You have still made the right choices and getting up and moving around more!! So Howie it is you and you can do it....it was just a little nudge to get you on the path of being awesome!!!! Great job!!!!!
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you are doing great!! keep it up and I love the shirt :)
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I literally got the chills reading this:

I'm at the point now where I'm walking over 2.5 miles, I'm exercising. I worked damn hard for those 48 lbs, and I'm thinking that 'fitting my fat *kitten* on an airplane' isn't where I want to end up. I'm thinking of a goal weight of 200. I'm thinking that getting out of obese is possible and doable, and I didn't even think that after the surgery.

I am so happy for you. I also thought I was fated to be overweight forever, and am now starting to have hope that this is doable. Great job! You can do this :)
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    CHEATING :P

ps next we need a picture of you riding that bike!
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    another 20lbs, that's awesome! keep up the great work, and like everyone else says - do not sell yourself short. you're the one who is making these changes happen
  • jeanninecurran
    jeanninecurran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great. It's refreshing that your open to discussing your weight loss surgery. I feel you had to do what ever you could to get healthier. I don't think you're the enemy. Keep up the great work. Surgery (as you well know) is only half the battle
  • Mizkatemay
    Mizkatemay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Surgery defiantly doesn't make you the enemy it takes a lot to go through it and still come out on top and keep up with it! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • ChelleBelle1
    ChelleBelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! How inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story. Congrats on your achievement!!
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You've come so far and I have no doubt you'll reach your goal of 200. You're an inspiration, Howie - keep up the great work!
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and you WILL hit your goal. Can't wait to see you do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!