Options
    I have 3 dogs, all rescues:

An Olde English Bulldog
    A Boston Terrier/English Bulldog mix
    A Pitbull/ Mountain Cur mix
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    We have a beagle and a chocolate lab. We love them both, but the lab is a much more loving dog. He's quieter too.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    bull terrier and chihuahua.
  • icemanxxxv
    icemanxxxv Posts: 20
    Options
    Thas alot o poop!
    I've got two Dachshunds A Pie Bald Tweener male and a Mini Black and Tan female. not so much poop!
    I've got a 6 yr old blue brindle Italian Mastiff
    A 2 yr old blue pitt bull
    A 1 yr fawn pitt bull
    A 4 year Neopolitan Mastiff
    and a 7 yr old English Mastiff

All mine and my babies..
    always wanted a neopolitan mastiff! I love their rolls and flaps lol
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    2 border collie mixes, they are on my ticker <3.
    my babies stole my heart the day I met them. They look related but they are 6 months apart in age, and from 2 different states! Missy is a Georgia girl and Luca is a Tennessee boy :)
  • Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have an Olde English Bulldogge and a Yorkie Poo!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Blue Nose Pitbull... my heart!! She goes everywhere I can take her, she gets real mad though when I go run with the group, she totally knows she COULD go, but I choose to focus on my group time and boy does she get mad when I get home!! She's worse than a jealous boyfriend sometimes, sniffing all over, like "where have YOU been??"
  • RuthRuby
    RuthRuby Posts: 31
    Options
    I have a terrier mix named Darth. I loveeeee him!

You can see him in my profile picture :]
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    we have a husky/german shepard mix...
    70 lbs 6 month old puppy! lol BIG HYPER and ADORABLE,
    the vet said he should be about 130 full grown OMGOSH!
  • ToFatOrNotToFat
    Options
    I have a 5 year old west highland white terrier named Theta, and I love her.
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Two pugs, Charlie & Holly. Charlie is a throw-rug with fur and Holly is Miss Prissy-Britches. Both are bursting with love and a total preasure.
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bloodhound
  • razzlinroses
    razzlinroses Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have two Australian Cattle Dogs, Sargent is 5 yrs old and he's part black & white ACD, Blue Heeler & Border Collie mix; Ruby is 2 yrs old and she's a red & white ACD & Red Heeler mix. Looking forward to meet others here who have dogs.

Penny & the Woofies :smile:
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    A princess who once in a while likes to be a tomboy and who thinks (probably rightfully so) that she owns the entire house:laugh: She is a maltese poodle mix officially - unofficially an unrepentant brat - but we love her anyways and she keeps it interesting:bigsmile:
  • Xniecex
    Xniecex Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Most of these are pretty big dogs... I'll represent for the smaller size. Starbuck is a three year old crazy, fun loving, spoiled pembroke welsh corgi. She's a rock star, for sure, who loves to play with her ferrets and sport tutus and dresses on long walks around the neighborhood.

And, no, she's not named after coffee. Her daddy really liked Battlestar Galactica.

YES!!!!! corgi momma here too. 8yr old Pembroke named Lady. Smart dog.... sometimes to smart for her own good!! Great personality.

My BF cant get used to 2 things. 1- she lays by the door. Any closed door. So open the door sloooooowly. And 2-the she does not go outside right away in the morning. I say she has to wake up first. When she hears me stir in the morning she goes to the living room and snoozes some more. Then when i am dressed she is ready to do her thing lol
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    yorkipoo :)
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have to golden retrievers one is a cinnamon color the other the most ungrateful rescue dog ever. But I love her!:smile:
  • Sarahsbattle
    Sarahsbattle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We have a kelpie that we got from the Humane Society. She's too smart for her own good. She rings a bell to go outside and uses her cuteness to wear us down. She's actually been great for motivating me to get in shape because she needs so much exercise; she truly is tireless.
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mini dachshund... named Lil Dude