So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• CruellaClo
    CruellaClo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    MaryJane,
    Although I respect your opinion to not get or like tattoo's. Others do like them and are proud of them. I didn't get my first until I was in my 30's, had three kids and a good career. It is a way to express myself. Often when people have them removed they were never happy with them. often they are a result of impulse and bad decision making.

The profile pic is a little old... I am now 60lbs lighter and the tat is filled in more... ohhh one more thing. MEN LOVE IT!

I LOVE LOVE MY tats. I feel like an individual and yes they make me feel sexy.
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have 8 of them! I plan in getting more someday in the near future!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I have 3 myself.

P8282107.jpg
    P1272749.jpg
    2gwrucz.jpg
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    Nope, too classless and trashy.

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

In her defense....everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if their opinion is presented in a classless and trashy manner.

Haha well said!
    I would love a tattoo...I just have found anything I want to wear forever. :-) Oh BTW My husband was raised upper class and he has tattoos....Whats the big deal?
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Meeeee! The newest is my half sleeve :heart: I have a few more also
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    One right now, but I have plans for another when I get to goal weight. My brother on the other hand is sleeved on both arms.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have a rose ankle tattoo above my left ankle.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    many ,many tattoos and planning on getting 2 more by the end of the year!!!
  • rhonnie66
    rhonnie66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 4! Love them! and I work in a Corporate Business!
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options

In her defense....everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if their opinion is presented in a classless and trashy manner.

Just sayin', never met a 50+ person with a gravid tattoo.

That's not what you said...you said it was classless and trashy. Again, your opinion is your opinion. But it was deff. classless for you to come on a thread that clearly isn't about something you're interested in and say such a rude thing. I thought class was how you carried yourself....so you might as well get a tattoo.
  • AmandaH04
    AmandaH04 Posts: 6
    Options
    I sure do love all 5 of mine...cannot wait til I reach goals so I can get more :0)
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Just sayin', never met a 50+ person with a gravid tattoo.

You just haven't met the right people.
  • catattack13
    catattack13 Posts: 117
    Options
    At the moment a lot of friends/family are seeking expensive treatment to get rid of tattoos they got when the fad was very popular.

I'm sorry the people that you know make poor decisions.
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    At the moment a lot of friends/family are seeking expensive treatment to get rid of tattoos they got when the fad was very popular.

:huh:

See now I think that has more to say about 'why' you should get a tattoo. The point of a tat isn't to follow a trend.
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Exactly....they look great while you are young and your skin isn't thinning and losing elasticity....I'd love one, but where do you put it so it looks good....skin gets nasty with age.....
  • krrinak
    krrinak Posts: 5
    Options
    love the skin you're in... Ink free!!! BTW good job to everyone on their weight lose accomplishments. just joined and very excited!!!
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This girl has Tat's and I'm going to get more! By looking at me you would never know that I have them. cuz they are all covered.. But I do!!!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have 5 currently. A few are on my profile pics.
  • t1nyvessels
    Options
    I lost count awhile ago!!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Inside both wrist. Right ankle. Left thigh. Right shoulder down my arm. A little more to fill in and I'll have a 1/4 sleeve. Don't want to go down my arm any further than that due to my job. Working on my waistline tatt next. Can you say ADDICTED. lol! :drinker: