So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    One on my arm...

The next will have to be Darth Vader somewhere on my body...since I am a nerd

My next will be Star Wars related, just not sure what I want yet.
  • CruellaClo
    CruellaClo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would rather be elegant and full of grace. I try to make sure others are comfortable and I never try and behave in an undignified manner.

Calling someone out and downing who they are lacks style, grace and dignity. I am sure you meant well but perhaps you should not comment if you do not like.
  • minderella07
    Options
    I'm glad you asked. I'm thinking about getting my first one, nothing too extreme, just a small one on my foot. My mom and boyfriend are both opposed and say I will regret it in 20 years. Do you regret yours? Anyone on here regret getting theirs?
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have 2. Planning on getting a third before I move away for grad school!
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    One on my arm...

My next will be Star Wars related, just not sure what I want yet.

rebel alliance logo would be my choice
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    One on my arm...

My next one will be Harry Potter related ;-)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Inked and don't regret doing it, with exception of it being a gift from my ex wife when we were married. If i had the money i would keep going.
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    I love my tattoos :) I have 5, and all of them were well-thought out and mean something special to me. And I won't regret them when I'm older, because they're all pretty much hidden. I have one on the back of my neck that says ' faith.hope.love ' in pretty script, a design on my lower back with my kids' names hidden in the black lines of the artwork, ' stand by me ' in script on the instep of my right foot (matching with my best friend), an umbrella on my right side (another matching one with my best friend -- hidden meaning for the both of us!) and a rose tattoo on my left side ... my name is Rose :)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Nope, too classless and trashy.

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

oh see, i thought she was saying that SHE was too classless and trashy to be the canvas for a wonderful art.
    my legs are heavily tattooed, i have a half sleeve in progress on my left arm, my wifes name on my back, sons name on right bicep which i'll be turning into a halfsleeve dedicated to how kick *kitten* he is...

know what else i have? a great-paying job in a corporate environment in the great city of cambridge, a lovely townhouse that i own, a wife of 10 years, a smart well-behaved 9yo son, and table manners to boot. i still hold doors for people, and am very personable.

i have class and am very far from trashy.
    she came off like a douche.
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    my tattoo artist kicks your tattoo artists *kitten*!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    I have 3 and want lots more!!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options

oh see, i thought she was saying that SHE was too classless and trashy to be the canvas for a wonderful art.
    my legs are heavily tattooed, i have a half sleeve in progress on my left arm, my wifes name on my back, sons name on right bicep which i'll be turning into a halfsleeve dedicated to how kick *kitten* he is...

know what else i have? a high-paying job in a corporate environment in the great city of cambridge, a lovely townhouse that i own, a wife of 10 years, a smart well-behaved 9yo son, and table manners to boot. i still hold doors for people, and am very personable.

Oh well, you guys should think real hard about that tattoo ink and what it can do to your body.
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    I have 2 dolphins with a yellow rose in th middle.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you asked. I'm thinking about getting my first one, nothing too extreme, just a small one on my foot. My mom and boyfriend are both opposed and say I will regret it in 20 years. Do you regret yours? Anyone on here regret getting theirs?

I rushed into my first (I'm 18! Where's a tattooer?), and over the years I decided I wanted it to be covered with my new tattoo.

I spent a great deal of time on the design and choosing the artist to do the coverup. I'm insanely happy with the results.

Good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good. Select your design and artist well and you'll never look back.
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Inked and very proud!!
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

In her defense....everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if their opinion is presented in a classless and trashy manner.

haaha This^
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options

know what else i have? a high-paying job in a corporate environment in the great city of cambridge, a lovely townhouse that i own, a wife of 10 years, a smart well-behaved 9yo son, and table manners to boot. i still hold doors for people, and am very personable.

Oh well, you guys should think real hard about that tattoo ink and what it can do to your body.

You should REALLY have your own health in order before judging someone else's. My body is in great condition.
  • agirltoremember98
    Options
    Wish i was!! :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Just got this for my birthday. It's a celebration of my physical and mental transformation...
    photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saraheaton/7490357390/in/photostream