30 day shred anyone?

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Day 5 level 1 today. And, I did 20 minutes on the elliptical.
  • level 2 day 2. 30 days right? okay. I'll do my best. Really wishing they had level 1 available. :ohwell:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Day 4 Level 1 tonight. I didn't get any other workout in, but I am going to try to do the 30DS at the minimum every day for 30 days.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    I did level 1 day 1 today back to it again tommorrow
  • nehtaeh
    level 2 day 2. 30 days right? okay. I'll do my best. Really wishing they had level 1 available. :ohwell:

I actually like level 2 a lot better. Level 3 is the hardest for me but it goes the quickest. Level 1 is my least favorite. But, she does say that each level is a good workout on its own.
  • nehtaeh
    Going to do day 6, level 1 tonight. Hopefully I can bust out the rest of level 1 this week - especially with the holidays!
  • Did level 2, day 1 yesterday...I must say it was pretty tough. I had to put down my weights a few times and take a couple breaks but I will keep at it and hope I improve!
  • bugs759
    bugs759 Posts: 22 Member
    My amazon copy for $9 shipped over weekend...can't wait to start.
  • Level 2, day 2 - done. It really got me sweating today!
  • marilla
    Day 5 Level 1 of 30 Day Shred. Halfway through my Level 1 days.
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Ok so I'm a little late but I went ahead and started the 30 day shred yesterday and all I have to say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hurt *laughs*

Muscles that I didn't know I had are screaming at me. Laughing even hurts and I'm a happy person and laugh a lot. SUCKS! lol but like my co-worker keeps saying "Pain is weakness leaving the body" I just wish I didn't have THIS much weakness lol
  • So I totally got off track the last few days... My excuse is a nasty cold, but really, exercising probably would have made me feel better. Endorphins you know. So tomorrow morning is a new day, and a new start. Day 1 (again) of Level 1!

It is awesome that so many people are doing this!!!
  • marilla
    Day 6 Level 1 completed. Another day down!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    I did day 2 of 30 day shred level 1

just curious how many calories others are burning like today i burned 151 cals not sure if i am not pushing myself hard enough
  • nehtaeh

just curious how many calories others are burning like today i burned 151 cals not sure if i am not pushing myself hard enough

How do you know you burned 151? Do you have a HRM?

I always just estimated that I burned between 250 - 300. I have no idea, but that was based on what others found when they used a HRM. They were approx. the same size as me as well.
  • LisaZaugg1976

How do you know you burned 151? Do you have a HRM?

I always just estimated that I burned between 250 - 300. I have no idea, but that was based on what others found when they used a HRM. They were approx. the same size as me as well.

yes I have HRM wish I burned 250-300 cals!!!
  • marilla
    Did not do the shred today :( But I did do 30 minutes of strength and 45 minutes of cardio.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    I did shred today did day 3 of level 1 will do it again tommorrow :) burned less calories today not sure 138 calories but it was 55% fat according to my Polar
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Just finished day 2 on level 1. SO Proud of myself for doing this on thanksgiving!
  • marilla
    Skipped the Shred yesterday, though I did do 60 minutes of Tae-robics.