Foods I have found that help me stay on track :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• sharlowbrla
    Options
    I was craving something sweet last night and had leftover calories. I toasted a whole wheat oro rounds and put Nutella on them. I ate all of it, 100 +200 but if you just eat 1 slice and 1 tablespoon its not bad for 150. It def satisfied my sweet tooth. Oh, had fat free milk too. And still stayed under goal for the day. Better than a Little Debbie.
  • johannasmith
    johannasmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    snap peas
    salmon
    flat out wraps!!!!!!! I use them for pizza crust and make a low cal pizza
    eggs (any way you can make them)
    oranges
    almonds
    broccoli
    weight watchers and skinny cow ice cream bars
    cream cheese
    raw spinach
    100 cal. pop corn
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Make up a low cal jelly ( whatever flavour you prefer) with only 1 cup water. Allow to cool then beat through a tub of low fat cottage cheese. Mix some berries through and pour into a bowl, or into muffin pans - (silicone may be best to get them out easy.) Put in fridge to firm up. :)

oo this sounds yummy will have to try this thanks
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    - Coconut yogurt

OH I need to find out where to get this from!?

You can make your own with Easiyo - yummy add to chocolate granola - can pretend it's a Bounty bar

my favorite is nature valley chewy fruit and nut bar 118 calories and reminds me of a cadbury's pinic bar (without chocolate)
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    great list!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Nuts are a good snack, but you have to be careful which ones you choose. I go for raw almonds.
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    zip fizz is awesome, it has only 10 calories but provides alot of nutrients so many you would have to consume 6,000 calories just to get its nutrients, i talk to the zip fizz lady to much lol but it fizzy so it kinda tricks you thinking its something like a soda but its just enhanced water
  • MakeItWork_75
    Options
    Please, NOBODY RESPOND BUMP. It's totally pointless and is unrelated to what I'm saying. If you do not have anything to say about food, GO AWAY.
    what does the BUMP mean any way?? I have seen this and I am confused?

People say bump to get your post more popular by giving the impression that lots of people are commenting on it. But in reality, there is just 8 pages of the word BUMP and 3 or 4 real comments. It's annoying.

LOL.. Now half of your pages are explaining why people BUMP a thread.
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I came to be the jerk that said...BUMP but she already deactivated her account. Waaahhh!

But to contribute to these great ideas I love tilapia. Seriously has become my second favorite fish after salmon. Pan fried in a bit of olive oil and the tiniest pat of butter w lemon juice and pepper. Mmmmmmm
  • MakeItWork_75
    Options
    Foods that help keep me on track:

1) low carb tortillas - 71 cals each
    2) fully cooked bacon - 70 cals for 4 strips and it adds so much flavor
    3) fruit, fruit and more fruit
    4) texas pete hot sauce
    5) laughing cow cheese wedges
    6) egg beaters
    7) Nature's Own bread - 40 cals each
    8) Special K strawberry fruit crisps - 100 cals and they curb my sweet cravings
    9) Sensible Portions vegetable or potato straws - they curb my salty cravings
    10) diet ginger ale and fresca