Looking for more friends who have active profiles

Replies

• MNancy10
    MNancy10 Posts: 2
    Hi everyone!!! I've been on here for about a month and so far so good. I'm not a big fitness guru or fanatic, but I try. Feel free to add me--I'm sure we can all use the support and we can get to where we want to be together!!!!!
  • Im just new and all my friends that joined with me arent taking it seriously. So you can add me and ill give you lots of motivation.

Samdrew2804
  • I probably need the motivation more than anyone I know right now. I have sons your age but you've lost a lot of weight and seem to be sticking to it. I desperately want to lose this weight but quite honestly I just have to make myself do this. My fatigue level from fibromyalgis is so bad i tend to want to do the quick meal thing, not necessarily fast food but something quick at home or for work. I know I can't blame it all on fibromyalgia. If I get some weight off it will make everything easier for me. I am not a baked checken and broccoli person. I come from a family of really good cooks who like to do the country cooking. I also love the steamed vegetables and lots of fresh fruit. Today I did scrambled eggs and precooked bacon for work (I work strange hours so my first meal is usually around 5:00 p.m. each day and my last meal is around 2:00 a.m.. I would love to get copies of meals other meal makes that works for them. I like variety. I cannot eat the same thing every day. You've done great. Keep up the good work.
  • It is a small world. My son is full time fireman and same age of you. Staying in shape is very important for you and so is eating correctly.
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    You can add me if you like... I only jumped back on the train in the last few days but I intend to stay on for the long haul! :) I can use all the inspiration I can get, and am not afraid to give support. :)
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    you've all been added, like I said, I accept everyones friends ship, were all into this thing together
  • you can add me I'm new and enthused (at the moment ;) )
    PS wow how did you lose your weight so quickly?
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    added you bernieboom, more friends the merrier !
  • I'm new to this, but I'd love to find people on here to support and be supported!
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Wow bobby...congrats on your success! I think I'll add you...so inspirational! And I hear ya about the inactive profiles, I was inactive for a while, and came back to only 2 friends still active!!
  • k1mberlyr
    k1mberlyr Posts: 6 Member
    I'm new to this site and I love it but I only have one friend and she works very hard and has very little time to post. I would love it if you added me as a friend, ANY of you! I could use the support. I'm not overweight, but my stomach looks like a deflated balloon. I've never had kids and I have no excuse. I want to do better and I have a feeling that this site could really help me take this thing seriously this time.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    anyone feelfree to add me. I do joke around alot on mine though
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    added you all, more friends the merrier ! keep active, Stay active
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Add away. I'm on here a lot during my work week.
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    i'm new here, but you are free to add me
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Im on here everyday anyone feel free to add me.
  • JlSimon22
    JlSimon22 Posts: 73 Member
    I am new to the site and like most of you, are looking for an encouraging network of people to help through this journey. I was successful in the past with other programs and gained it all back, so I'm starting again for what I hope is the last time I "start" this. I'd love to get some meal/ food ideas and do this with other people.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    I am still active on here every day (some days more than others) but am happy to have you add me as a friend and help you out however I can. Your progress so far is nothing short of amazing! Great job.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    you've all been added, more friends the merrier ! bye for now, gotta go to work
  • I would love some new friends to keep me motivated too lol!!!