6 week 30 day shred challenge! Interested?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Guys if you want to start sooner, 30DS is apparently on YouTube! All three levels. You can get started now and then use your DVD when it arrives :smile:
  • nap7fd
    nap7fd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would! But I plan on starting Monday.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Guys if you want to start sooner, 30DS is apparently on YouTube! All three levels. You can get started now and then use your DVD when it arrives :smile:
    Good suggestion! I'll have to take a look.
  • tinajayne72
    tinajayne72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Been on my diet about a week and a half... lost 4lbs.. did the shred 4 days (skipped some days in between). Put on a skirt this morning that I wore to a funeral beginning of June and it's MUCH looser than it was! Great to feel some results.... makes it all worth it!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 and seeing great results already, so while I can't join this group I just want to wish you all luck! Stick with it and your body will start changing pretty fast. The first few days are a little painful with muscle soreness later, but it disappears pretty fast so stick with it and good luck =)
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started on Monday, and I'm doing Jillian's recommended method of 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, 1 day rest. Repeat. I'm on my 4th day, so I just completed my 3rd shred. It was a little easier, but I'm working on perfect technique on the moves, and I definitely felt the good burn more. I'm also adding a little extra cardio on shred days to hopefully aid in weightloss. I'm going to a wedding at the end of the month, so I have a lot of motivation!

I may have to do mine the same way. I'm supposed to run a 5k in September, so I don't want to lose my running momentum!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I was doing it pretty consistently in May and then work and travel backtracked me a little bit.
    I'm curious to know how you're going to plan it out for 6 weeks?
  • nellita28
    nellita28 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred this morning!!! I am hoping to stay at it and also including Zumba abs, workout.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm In.... I have a wedding to go to in August so hopefully I will get some results by then!!!

I am also trying to do jogging as I am doing the Race for Life in September.

What are you guys eating when doing this workout? Are you also being really strict with your calorie intake or just eating 'healthy'!

Will do it today when I finish work. Might even do a run too!!!

Come on girls, we CAN do this!!!!!!!

Im in!!! Today will be day 3 for me and i plan on giving myself 6 weeks to finish!! I am aiming for 6 weeks finish to allow for days off. I am running at least 3x a week as well.
  • ImChar
    ImChar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have a goal to lose 20lbs by September 22nd so I think this will be great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in- I'm starting today!
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    I will be doing it everyday for 6 weeks starting from tomorrow because I have special occasion in august! ill be taking my measurements every 10 days! :)
  • lorradear
    lorradear Posts: 6
    Options
    and what is the shred??
  • trudence1
    trudence1 Posts: 34
    Options
    and what is the shred??

Check this out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

that is level 1 on YouTube...I am told you can find the other two levels, but living out in the country I got tired of it freezing on me and not being able to do it without breaks, so I ordered from Amazon, and just used this to fill in until it arrived.
  • meanemma86
    meanemma86 Posts: 68
    Options
    hi, i jus completed my first day of 30 day shred and boy that was hard, need 2 keep it up though and hope it will get slightly easier :)
  • trudence1
    trudence1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Finished my workout today! Yeah...I am feeling progress, although not seeing it on the scales or measurements yet.
    I usually don't workout when my 3 year old is around, since she invades my space, but today I had to. She was so stinking cute. After watching both me and the video for awhile, she started to stand over me and impersonate Jillian. (Ex: When I was doing the ab work on the floor she would stand next to me like Jillian does with "her girls" and tell me, "Breath, breath!" It was great AND it kept my mind off my poor body.