Wii Fit is awesome

Options
13»

Replies

• lovemyblessings
    Options
    Hubby bought my an extender for my step???

Where did he get the extenders from? Can they be ordered or bought at the store? Thank you for response! I'm interested in getting the Wii Fit Plus too!!

We got it at Toys R Us. I think it was $25, but it is definitely more challenging and I burn WAY more calories than I did with just the 3 inch Balance board alone.
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I love the Wii Fit! I don't use it for the yoga or strength training, but I do the aerobic games & balance games for fun. But at the same time I'm still getting a great workout! The hula hooping really worked my waist and ab area. The running really increased my heart rate, got the blood flowing. And the balance games, well, they helped me work on my balance a bit more ha.
    I've heard of Wii Fit Plus but never tried it. What more different games are on it?
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I have been wanting a wii. I hate work out videos. I bought jillian micheals 30 day shred video and oh my gosh i could not walk for the next 2 days. i gave up.
  • kallio
    kallio Posts: 70
    Options
    soooo excited to see this post! Santa is bringing my family a WII and Wii fit for christmas- I have the inside scoop. I can't wait to get started!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Make sure you get Wii Fit Plus instead of Wii Fit :)
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    So is anyone seeing results from the wii fit?