• nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    kat.jpg

:wink:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    if you all have the energy to argue over who sucks more, NB or Bieber....then we have enough energy to go workout again!! LOL

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    nickleback and hard rock should never be in the same paragraph.

F*cking yes!

"they are the only band that is carrying the flag of rock in popular music...".......Oh wow...just wow.

From someone who has seen Nickelback in concert, along with over 20 other bands from the 'rock in popular music' ....just in the last year and a half alone......LoL.... you are either very misguided on your music taste, or a VERY VERY bad troll.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I do not like them but I don't hate them, I just turn the channel when it comes on. I think a lot of the Nickelback hate comes from 1.) they really are a mediocre band, and 2.) it's reached meme status. Didn't you see the video they made a while ago making fun of themselves and the fact that everyone hates them?

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5166240802/nickelback-responds-to-NFL-petition

I personally don't like a lot of the top 40 music right now (I lunge towards the radio to change the station whenever Rhianna comes on) so I just stick to Pandora and listen to Frank Sinatra radio. :)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Because Chad Kroeger sounds like he's trying to push out a massive dump every time he sings. And all their songs sound the same. And that same song they all sound like is boring. And calling them "rock" sends a shiver down Dave Grohl's spine.

:laugh: ^ This is why I love you! :love:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Btw excuse typos, I use the mobile app & was driving
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    OP's last post made me lol. Driving and using a mobile app? Why not open a beer while you're at it!

Anyway, to what I was going to say: If the term "popular" is linked to the music, there's a good chance it sucks, regardless of what genre it is.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Btw excuse typos, I use the mobile app & was driving

This my friends is the average nickelback fan.

Posts while driving.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    internet-memes-untrue.png

I have seen them live... My little sister could not go to the concert unless supervised and as a testament to how much they suck, the tickets were buy one get one free...and it was the WORST live concert I have ever been to. And I have seen Backstreet Boys in concert...just sayin.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    too bad the mobile app doesn't have a GPS locator on it. We could call the cops on his *kitten*.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    So explain it, rather than being sheep....explain y u hate the only rock band left in popular music

you trollin? or having a little roid rage episode?
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Their music is MUCH better than the Rap or top forty music that some people consider music.

^^ This!!! They have great songs, they have sucky songs, Do I like them? Yes, they are on my ipod. Do I turn it up when I hear their music, yes. Why must we discuss this? Aren't all people supposed to like different things??
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I often wonder if Chiiliwack was the Nickelback of the 1970s.

Also, I don't hate Nickelback.
  • cmdwyer00
    cmdwyer00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking with the tried and true REAL rockers like the boss. He can sing the ABC song and I will buy it because at least he can sing.

YES. Bruce Springsteen > everything.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    "Leader of Men" is probably the only song I like.

they were far too overplayed and everything started sounding the same.
    Plus Chad has somewhat of a strain behind his voice I cannot stand...

Haters unite.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    I do not like them but I don't hate them, I just turn the channel when it comes on. I think a lot of the Nickelback hate comes from 1.) they really are a mediocre band, and 2.) it's reached meme status. Didn't you see the video they made a while ago making fun of themselves and the fact that everyone hates them?

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5166240802/nickelback-responds-to-NFL-petition

I personally don't like a lot of the top 40 music right now (I lunge towards the radio to change the station whenever Rhianna comes on) so I just stick to Pandora and listen to Frank Sinatra radio. :)

I lunge for the radio any time Nicky Minaj comes on too. That is how you know it is bad when you don't even take the extra second to change the channel, I just turn the radio off completely to ensure my ears are not assaulted. :angry:
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind NB if their recipe for a song was more than one sentence, chorus, one sentence, repeat chorus, background music goes down, one sentence, music comes back with a vengeance along with chorus to a screaming end. Seriously every song is this way. If they could, I don't know, try something different, maybe I'd listen.

The haters here aren't the only ones hating: http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/dont-listen-here/Content?oid=2662087
    Funniest review ever written.

For the record, I hate Beiber with the fury of a white hot poker. NB is like angels singing compared to him.
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bad-luck-nickelback.jpg&sa=X&ei=7wr3T7GZIom4rQHwrNGLCQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHfcaXDg0ih4EnJmwniH9-MoVlLZg
    I LOVE IT!!! Too funny!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    They suck.....Every song sounds the same!!
This discussion has been closed.