Replies

• chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    *munches popcorn*
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Because the dude sounds like he is taking a dump while he sings. nobody wants to hear someone elses poop noises.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Take a look at this video to see a spoof from a Canadian TV show regarding their music:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=753WF127iAE
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    dang dude, why are you all on on nickelback's nutsack?

and yeah they suck, i dont care what banner or flag they carry. they can suck it :laugh:
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So explain it, rather than being sheep....explain y u hate the only rock band left in popular music

am i, as a rock-n-roller, under some obligation to like popular music? most of what i listen to is not current. i am very into classic rock. most of the rest of what i listen to is current but not incredibly mainstream. i'm ok with that. i am secure in my ability to function as a part of society without clinging to what's popular.

in my view, nickelback is what's wrong with rock music today. they produce bland, homogenous sounds, and people -- being that most people do want to do what's popular, and so have bad tastes -- eat it up and give them lots of money. other bands who maybe could have a good sound see nickelback making lots of money, decide they want a piece of that pie also, and so become bland and homogenous as well. i actually call it "the nickelback effect", when all these copycat, unintriguing bands come out and get lots of radio play. they get the radio play because people love it. because people love crap.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Yeah where r the haters now

You're such a bad *kitten*

at least he gave it a solid 7 minutes before coming back to flex the e-bully skillz.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Did I seriously see Nickleback and hard rock mentioned in the same sentence? WTF? Nickleback (and bands like Theory of a Deadman, Hinder, etc.) are pop rock. Nothing more. Calling them hard rock is embarrassing.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Btw excuse typos, I use the mobile app & was driving

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHA Nickelback fan AND on forums while driving.. WINNNNNNNER

Unable to read n ugly hunny, ur a wicked combo...

flippin' unnecessary dude.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Yeah where r the haters now

You're such a bad *kitten*

at least he gave it a solid 7 minutes before coming back to flex the e-bully skillz.

I noticed that too.
    Awesomeness
  • cmdwyer00
    cmdwyer00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

You're a real effin charmer, bro.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If you play a Nickleback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forwards you'll hear Nickleback. ~Dave Grohl
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Guys, don't feed the trolls!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    When comparing Nickelback to the top 40, that's like asking if I like cat s**t more than dog s**t. It's still s**t

This. Nickelback sucks. I'd rather ignore the "only" rock band still on the radio or however you put it than subject my ears to awful music.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

you look a little old to be rockin' the 'internet speak' dude.

both hands on the wheel....2 and 10.
    then when you get to your destination, feel free to reply with whole words.

on another note, your traps look bomb!
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Because the dude sounds like he is taking a dump while he sings. nobody wants to hear someone elses poop noises.

OMG I just burst out laughing - at work!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    nickleback =/= rock
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    If you play a Nickleback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forwards you'll hear Nickleback. ~Dave Grohl

That is some classic Grohl there...
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Do you not remember what you wrote? Take a second and stop d*ck riding Nickelback.
    And How the *kitten* do you get off calling her ugly? Clown Move Bro, a very Nickelback thing to do.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    When comparing Nickelback to the top 40, that's like asking if I like cat s**t more than dog s**t. It's still s**t

This. Nickelback sucks. I'd rather ignore the "only" rock band still on the radio or however you put it than subject my ears to awful music.

Exactly! Real rock shouldn't be played on pop stations. Period. If it is, then it isn't real rock.
This discussion has been closed.