30 day shred group Start July 8th

Options

Replies

• chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    I actually just bought the Dvd lastnight and was planning on starting it Sunday...coincidence? lol Anyway, how often are you supposed to do it...every day, every other day? Because I go to the gym 4 days a week as well.
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So I started today but I'm just going to count the 8th as my start day (gives me 2 days of practice and working up to actually be able to finish the workout!). I hope you don't mind, I added measurement columns for arms and thighs? I'm using 3lb weights since this is my first time doing 30ds and also I'm probably much more out of shape than most of the group :-P
  • Bdosen047
    Bdosen047 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I tried it before but my knees were starting to kill me, but I recently did get some great shoes with awesome support so I am sure I will do better this time!
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, can I still do it with you guys?
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, can I still do it with you guys?

Of course!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am starting on monday but only doing it 3days per week......
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    A few people have asked so this is MY plan

I'm going to do it every day for 30 days, no days off. I also take zumba, yoga and some strength classes at the gym. I will be doing those as well.

Its ok if you just do the 30 day shred and nothing else. It is ok if you take a break a few days. Just keep it up. I'll stay till everyone is completed to help push you a long. Heck maybe I'll even do it twice. (HAHAH YEAH RIGHT!)

I want this to be motivational for you all because it is not an easy work out. I remember the first time going through I aboslutly hated jumping jacks and plank...... :)
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    For those that dont have their dvd yet, you can see the entire level 1 workout (the first 10 days of the program) on youtube. I pulled it up on the wii and watched it on tv like that- my dvd should be in the mail today.
  • sandrahermione
    Options
    I am in
  • eknobbe
    eknobbe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I AM STARTING NEXT WEEK TOO!
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm IN
  • lish0710
    lish0710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join this! I did this about 3 months ago and got great results. Excited to get back at it!
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    I'm in. I started about a week ago but am also doing other workout things. Sounds great!
  • patiblue
    patiblue Posts: 44
    Options
    I just started again yesterday! I'll join in!
    Please feel free to send friend request. I <3 motivational friends!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Count me in, as I was looking to start this on 7/9 anyways..... I will decide if starting the 8th or the 9th. I have a huge party to go to on Sunday.....

I have fallen so far off the band wagon it's not even funny ! Excited to start back up with something and be held accountable. It really helps when you are in a group.

We did this DVD back in October and had an AMAZING group of MFPeeps as support. We had weekly measurements and weigh ins all on a chart, and before and after pictures we posted in an separate account we created...

I myself only made it to day 13, but had already started seeing and feeling the results.

Hopefully will follow through this time, but Level 2 with all the jumping into planks, and planks kinda did a number on my knee...

Let the loathing of sweat free Anita begin again !!! I really believe she is a robot. :happy:
  • jennifer_a00
    jennifer_a00 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too! I would like to join. :)
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Where is the group?? I'm a little lost
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you. I've never done it before and will have to run out somewhere to buy the dvd, but I really need a group to be motivated to exercise at home. I already do boot camp twice/week.

Tell me where to sign up!

Thanks,
    Dalissa
  • patiblue
    patiblue Posts: 44
    Options
    What a great way to shar e info!

COPY and paste this and add your name to the spreadhsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZOpOv758RldGxVNHJ4TmVfNnF3Z09abGZnWjZkT3c