Options
    mmmmm! i wish i could smell all of these!:love:
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
  • mandybobs65
    mandybobs65 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Prada, by Prada and Jimmy Choo, oh and Angel by Thierry Mugler (I like heady, heavy scents) :o)
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    As of my last weigh in on Saturday I was .2 pounds away from my next mini goal (boy did I want to kick the scale for that :laugh: ). I had decided to reward myself with new perfume awhile ago and now that the time is (hopefully) here this weekend, I want to hear about your favorites. I'm not really into overly floral or musky scents. Otherwise I pretty much like anything else. So what would you splurge on if you were me? Thanks guys!

Design by Paul Sebastin.. smells wonderful
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Jessica McClintok- My fave since the first time I smelled it!
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi everyone it depends on my mood what i wear i like light smells in the day like sunflowers by elizabeth arden and tahitian by avon , i love nina by nina riccie cant spell lol and i love dolce gabbanna light blue , , night wish by joopthink its called but my fave at the mo is alien by that thierry muggler bloke lol x:bigsmile:x
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Avril Lavigne Forbidden Rose. Every single guy that has smelled it on me goes freakin gaga wanting to know what it is. They love the smell of it. One even looked at his girlfriend and said get in the car, we're going to kohls to buy it NOW! Lol.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I like original Juicy Couture. Feminine but not overpowering.
  • Crossfitjessi
    Options
    My favorite is Red Delicious, DKNY wearing it since 2008. I had the Bed Delicious in 2007.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Totally :heart: this one!, its my fav and i have been using it for a while...

2qlaauf.jpg

but I also like:

funrwo.jpg

255uvmg.jpg

10zv0g7.jpg

and last one!...

2di50kh.jpg
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf...Saint by Kat Von D...Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson. No matter which one of these I have on people always compliment and ask what it is
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Guerlain Vol de Nuit
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I got masses of her perfumes when my mum died last year so I'm trying to actually wear it most days instead of 'saving it for good' like I used to .

I'm wearing her Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. I find the smell a bit spikey and instrusive sometimes.

When I feel like something lighter it's White Gardenia from the Body Shop which is intensely sweet and floral. It smells a lot more expensive than it was to me, but it fades quickly.

I also have some travel sized bottles of Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier - it's a softer warm amberish smell. It blends nicely with my natural smell, I think.

On men, my favourites tend to be by Hugo Boss. My husband doesn't wear cologne much but I love it when he does!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    My perfume is Thierry Mugler - Alien

Distinctive and mysterious, yet comforting and soft, Alien by Thierry Mugler conveys passion sensuality and the essence of absolute femininity.

A rich floral woody amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber it is a fragrance whose magic trails awakens your emotions.

A scent like no other it is irresistibly appealing and totally out of this world...
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Andy Tauer's Carillon Pour un Ange and Incense Rose (the latter only in Winter).
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    I love Heavenly and Bombshell, both from Victoria's Secret.
  • leese559
    leese559 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LOLITA LEMPIKA IS AMAZING
    CHANEL CHANCE
    DAISY
    MICHAEL KORS
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Omnia Crystalline - Bvlgari
    Chance - Chanel
    Light Blue - D&G
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite is Velocity By Mary Kay
    some other favorites are Adidas Moves
    Pink Sugar
    and Secret Wonderland and Dark Kiss by Bath and Body Works
  • reallyj
    reallyj Posts: 3
    Options
    Nina Ricci's L'Air du temps. (It's in the air). Possibly the best perfume ever. I always receive compliments on this perfume. Sentiments.com has the best pricing. Get the Eau de toilet 3.4 spray. $45, You will love it.

http://www.scentiments.com/Product/SkuInfo.aspx?id=93939&green=D56902F8-F603-5E1B-9D2E-A2AD363806DE&utm_campaign=Website-Recs&utm_medium=WebRecs&utm_source=MyBuys