How do you like your eggs?

Options
I personally don't like eggs plain but will eat them in a scramble or smothered with a sauce. Some of my favorite way's to have it is in Loco Moco and Eggs Benidict.

Replies

• tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like eggs plain but will eat them in a scramble or smothered with a sauce. Some of my favorite way's to have it is in Loco Moco and Eggs Benidict.
    Poached, on toast with chilli vinegar.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I like them scrambled with some kind of sauce:) Salsa usually
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    herownkindofwonderfull Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    hard boiled!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Not the biggest fan of eggs to be honest but I'll have omelettes if I have a rare craving for them x
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Love my eggs anyway, anytime! Its either in a salad, sandwhich or on toast.
    I aim to eat 2 whole eggs a day, and unlimited amounts of egg white.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled or scrambled but super fluffy! With salsa or Tabasco on toast!
  • Tsukigomori
    Tsukigomori Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5-minute egg, scrambled or as Tamagoyaki (japanese omelet)
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    4 of 'em scrambled with plentiful bacon, cheese, spinach, tabasco and cayenne pepper.

My favourite breakfast.
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Two over easy on top of some corn beef hash.
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    scrambled with plenty of strong cheddar cheese mixed in.
  • ColaSoBless
    Options
    Scrambled With Mexican Blend Cheese, Spinach And A Dash Of Cayenne Pepper.
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i love eggs :D heres my usual recipe for scrambled egg : 2 egg white+1egg, mozarella, paprika, ham (sometimes i add spices like thyme, garlic powder etc)
  • mikebradford1974
    mikebradford1974 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i love eggs, except fried. i usually soft boil them and have on toast. omletes with ham, and a little cheese.
    and poached.
    i am trying to avoid having bread with my eggs, as im trying to cut down on carbs.
    eggs are great, and i feel having an omlete as a snack is a healthy option, and packed with protein
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    scrambled or hardboiled (egg whites only) :)
    I add lemon and sometimes hot sauce :D
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    For me scrambled is the only way to go. I hate runny eggs! LOL or hard boiled.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Scrambled, hard boiled, veggie omelet, deviled. Hate over easy, don't like the runny stuff!!
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Scrambled, then placed in a tortilla with diced ham, chopped onions and peppers, shredded cheese and salsa
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    whites only scrambled add a tbls of olive oil
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    All ways. I have at least one egg a day (today was soft-boiled) in different ways. I don't add anything to them aside from some pepper or salt for seasoning; I quite enjoy them plain. Though if I'm scrambling them, I tend to use some salsa or something similar if the rest of the meal is also dry.

I do like poached eggs, but I can never get them quite right, so I have them that way quite rarely.

The only time I have fried eggs is when I dry-fry them in a non-stick pan, and then pop them under a hot grill for about 30 seconds to colour the yolk and finish off the whites. Gotta have runny yolks, with a set white :)
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Runny! I eat them poached the most but I also like them boiled, scrambled and in french toast, oh and toad in the hole.