Boiled then mashed up in a cup with toast :smile:
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Unfertilized :wink:
  • CaptainHandsome
    CaptainHandsome Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hard boiled. over-easy. love cheese with them, but i suppose i should be forgoing that.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    any kind of eggs that have sriracha sauce on top of them.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I like them cooked :P

But, generally, its overhard and fried <yes yes I know but I like them so don't hate me> or sunny side up over a loco moco, and sometimes scrambled or hardboiled <minus the yolk>.

And no you can't have my yolk...that goes back to MY chickens!!! They love their eggs scrambled btw, with eggshells mixed in and assorted old vegetables.
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    over easy but lately I have been loving them bakd in the muffin pan. I scrambled two egg white and 1 whole egg, add a little bit of whatever veggie I feel like and a few pieces of turkey pop it in the oven at 350 for about 20ish mins and it taste so good and I think much better than stove top eggs.
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    hard boiled or scrambled egg whites! if i want a treat then i'll eat avocado with the egg whites :)
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    scrambled with hot sauce
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Unfertilized :wink:

^^This^^

Also, over medium on top of an arugula, crumbled centercut bacon, and cherry tomato salad. Yummmm!!
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    Scrambled with syrup or sunny side up :)
  • ninasky212
    Options
    I LOVE my eggs any which way but I must have plenty of hot sauce to go along with them! Hence why I also always have Zantac within reach! :wink:
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Currently, my breakfasts consists of cooking up a three egg white omelet with spinach and some pepper - once cooked, I put a couple tablespoons of salsa on top. Yum!
  • kaitiebeth89
    kaitiebeth89 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fried egges over easy with natures seasoning. I just spray the pan with a little bit of pam. Or scrambled eggs seasoned with natures seasoning with ketchup or on a flour shell with a little bit of cheese and red taco sauce. Yum!
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Scrambled...with salsa....
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    either:

scrambled, with cheese, salt and pepper

Or over medium with bacon and whole grain bread.for a sammich
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Juevos rancharos with cage free/organic egg whites only. :tongue:
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love eggs anyway....scrambled and over easy are my faves though...really craving eggs now!
  • becabean
    becabean Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i like to cook mushrooms, red onion, cherry toms and shredded wafer thin ham in a frying pan with fry light then mix a spoonful of phily extra light in it till its all melted an creamy the chuck in a couple eggs mix all together till cooked then top with bbq sauce mmmm

some good idea here im gonna try :)
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Huevos Rancheros ;)
  • Tallblondechick
    Options
    The best way to eat eggs is in a shrimp and egg gumbo. You crack the eggs right into the gumbo at the last ten minutes of cooking......Simply the best.!