Options

Replies

• chrix
    chrix Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pet Peeves.... lemme see..............
    people who lose weight by breathing
    clothes that hurt when I sit/stand or whatever
    feeling like I should get some sort of points when I *DON'T* eat a piece of cake
    the fact that my "goal weight" is the same as my baby deliverey weight
    internet that pretends to be online and isn't...... (as I fade away)

~*~ what makes me happy????
    sunshine
    grandchildren (and their parents)
    my hubby
    people who notice if I lose weight
    people who don't notice if I gain
    friends to share my trials and tribulations
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    pet peeves i have alot of them

1) whinny people!!!!!:grumble:
    2) slowdrivers!!!:grumble:
    3) high heel shoes on floors when some one wears them that does not know howto walk!!!!:noway:
    4)toilet paper on the roll the wrong way:noway:
    5)people that think i am their friend and i am not!!!!:grumble: :noway:
    6) having to work why can we not just sithome on our arses all day!!!:yawn:
    7) kids when they are not in school

now thats a small list i can go on but iot would take e all day!!!!!!!!!!:blushing:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    People who don't say thank you after you've held the door open for them.

Cell phones while driving

Sitting in front of people at the movies who talk and kick the back of your seat through the whole movie
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    People who cut me off in traffic
    High gas prices:grumble:
    People who fart in elevators
    People who chew with their mouth open
    And the list goes on and on....but I don't have all day!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

-long lines at wal mart...why do they only have two lines open after 10??:huh:

I have one to top that one....

At my local Wal Mart, they won't do returns after 10 pm! I went in there at 10:02 to exchange my daughter's shoes for the right size, and they wouldn't do it. They said if they did it for me, they'd have to do it for everyone!:grumble:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    One-uppers!

You know the people who always have to out-do your story.
    "I found these jeans for $10 at the mall!!"
    "I bought mine for $7..." GRRRRRRRRR:grumble:

Red Light Runners - especially making the left turn

Maybe I have a touch of OCD, but it bugs me when a lightswitch is up but the light is off. If you ask me, the OFF position should always be DOWN...
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    One-uppers!

You know the people who always have to out-do your story.
    "I found these jeans for $10 at the mall!!"
    "I bought mine for $7..." GRRRRRRRRR:grumble:

Red Light Runners - especially making the left turn

Maybe I have a touch of OCD, but it bugs me when a lightswitch is up but the light is off. If you ask me, the OFF position should always be DOWN...

kinda related to the 'one-uppers' - those that talk so much they don't remember that they have already told you a particular story! and I am too nice to say "you told me that yesterday".
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    People who cut me off in traffic
    High gas prices:grumble:
    People who fart in elevators
    People who chew with their mouth open
    And the list goes on and on....but I don't have all day!

Bwahahahaha!! I read yours too fast & read "People who fart in traffic". :laugh:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hooo.. here i go !

people reclining their seat in an airplane, i dont recline mine out of respect for the person behind me so i get squish, i then start pushing my knees up the seat ... oupsss...lol

people serving me food with meat product when they KNOW im a vegetarian (when they know about it)

people smacking up their kids, espacialy in public,

people throwing garbage up in the street or anywhere else but a bin

being tailgated when i'm passing a truck on the highway, hold on a second and i will go back in the slow lane i promiseeeee.

oufff.. it feels good just letting it out !
    may
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i have a few too.....

crumbs in the butter....i dont want the crumbs from your sandwich last week:sick:
    people who say stupid things....
    people who pronounce things wrong.... like fustrated (its supposed to be fRustrated)
    when people put their feet near me....
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    People who let their dogs roam around the neighborhood pooping on everyones lawn!

People who leave their barking dog outside all day while they are at work....

People who put Non-sale items back on the Sale Rack - so when I get to the register and I find out I am paying full price for a must have item - I am pissed!!!

People who don't pick up their feet when the walk

This is soooooo much fun!! :laugh:
  • sarah0426
    sarah0426 Posts: 26
    Options
    When people wait for someone loading groceries in their car just so they can get the parking spot which usually isn’t that great of a spot anyways, and meanwhile they are clogging up the lane for anyone who just wants to get a normal spot… SERIOUSLY—I could have parked and been half way done shopping by the time they get their spot!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    1. Smacking when you eat
    2. People who don't know how to use a turn lane
    3.People that don't smile back
    4. Not holding the door open
    5. Someone with no manners
    6. People who ignore their kids saying "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom..." just answer them already!!
    7. Clerks on thier cell phone when I am trying to pay for my items!!!!
    These are just a few, the list goes on and on but I am really a nice person!!!!!

Memaw
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    1. those that answer their cell phones when out socially (with me!)
    2. people who leave their wipers on when it's not raining - not really sure why this bothers me
    3. people who assume I will love their kids, dogs, ferrets, whatever crawling all over me - and related to this, parents who don't tell you their kid is sick until after said kid has crawled all over you
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    -people who sit out in the office and complain all of the time...if you don't like it quit or shut up about it.:mad:
    -people who are lazy- we all can be even myself, but come on people do something at least:noway:
    -people who don't clean up their own messes, i'm a clean person:wink:
    -long lines at wal mart...why do they only have two lines open after 10??:huh:
    -people who sit out in the office and complain about everything and anything...oh wait i already said that one...:laugh:

Agreed! on the office complainers!!! It's like "shut up" or don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!! :explode:

Also, agreed on the lazy people and people who don't clean up after themselves!!! Geezzz! You made the mess so CLEAN IT UP!! :mad:

Cell phones annoy me... they are over-used and over-relied on. Annoying!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Here's more. People who say ax instead of ask. Are you kidding me!!! Learn to pronouce the word!

People who spit. EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! That is just so gross!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Another one...(co-worker just reminded me of this)

People who use 742 words when 23 would suffice. :huh: blahblahblahblahblah...GET TO THE FREAKIN POINT!!!!! :explode:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    All of the above!!!!!! I have too many to narrow down and each time I read one of your posts, it adds to it!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I forgot a couple.

People who mispronounce words and sing the lyrics to songs incorrectly ON PURPOSE...if they knew how dumb they sounded they wouldn't do it!

People who think that just because I am a stay-at-home mom, I have all the free time in the world to do them favors and run errands for them. Hello, I work too!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    i have a few too.....

crumbs in the butter....i dont want the crumbs from your sandwich last week:sick:
    people who say stupid things....
    people who pronounce things wrong.... like fustrated (its supposed to be fRustrated)
    when people put their feet near me....

LOL! Yes, people who pronounce things wrong! Omg, that get's to me too!! I had a friend growing up who would pronounce tastes with two syllable.....so it would be taste-es. Drove me batty!!!