How do you like your eggs?

Options
123457»

Replies

• yesi911
    yesi911 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love egg whites (no yolks for me, eww!). I just add a little bit of salt and cook them with pam and then I'll eat it with a little bit of ketchup on a light muffin or a thin bagel. I also like scrambled egg whites with spinach.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My friend turned me on to a traditional Arabic way to eat them. Scrambled with feta, roma tomatoes and a spice mix called Za'atar. She sent me a gigantic bag of it from her family's spice shop. Fantastic.
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anyway, but poached or hard boiled. Definitely never devilled.
    Sunny side up or soft boiled only if I have a tone of toast to dip with, other wise scrambled on an English muffin. A little bit of sharp cheddar never hurt either.
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i try to start off with 2 egg whites each morning for my protein. Just put in the frying pan, flip, and eat.
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I only like them scrambled (or an omelet). They have to be well done- with cheese, parmesan cheese, some seasonings/pepper and a little bit of hot sauce.
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    pretty much any way except scrambled, unless they are in a breakfast taco (i am gluten intolerant so flour tortillas are out- no breakfast burritos for me!) and the occasional omelet.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Scrambled, hard boiled, veggie omelet, deviled. Hate over easy, don't like the runny stuff!!

This!
  • Paradis
    Paradis Posts: 54
    Options
    Take a ring of onion or green pepper and cook egg whites in it then top it with pepper,garlic powder and salsa. So good!Very low in calories so you can eat more. I add the salsa after it is cooked.