Chin up buttercup!!

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I was relieved of some major financial stress in my life---HUGE positive thing for me!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    TOM came. So I'm not pregnant. That's pretty fuggin awesome if I do say so myself. :drinker:

I always worry about pregnancy when TOM cums...he doesn't like to cover that *kitten* up!

I just about choked on my water with that one! My husbands name is Tom!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I had a kick-*kitten* weekend with some of my bestest peeps.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    the hubby told me i looked hot, he tells me i am beautiful everyday so when he says i am hot makes my day...
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I went to (a healthy) lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in 25 years, and found that we still have a lot in common and still enjoy each other's company. Friendship reclaimed! :smile:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I got crab's from Joe's Crab Shack
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I had sex.....TWICE!!!!

I'm behind by one but that's still a win for me!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I rejoined MFP and the out pour of my former freaky friends has been most excellent!

Ohh.... and I too shot a load over 24" (squirterzz ftw)
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get my confidence back, so that's nice...
  • daniellepants
    Options
    Uh...I went to Forever 21 without crying. c: Then the Disney store.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    the hubby told me i looked hot, he tells me i am beautiful everyday so when he says i am hot makes my day...

:smooched:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I shot a load over 24"....

Hey, me too! I think that was Sunday? *shrugs* I'll have to see what the date on the video is...
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Didn't log food or hit the gym for a whole week, and still lost two pounds. Couldn't have done that a year ago.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    I woke up this morning? Yeah, I got nothing..
    You can do better than that

You're right! Swanny just reminded me that I found out I'm going to Houston in September!!! All expenses paid! It's for work and with him, but I'll take it!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Well, my birthday was yesterday, and a lot of my family got together to go bowling and have dinner. It was nice, I love my family.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you about my day off.....woke up and decided to not go in, called my friend cameron who actually was sick, met up with him though he didn't want to leave, took his dad's ferrari to pick up my girlfriend sloan, cruised to the city to catch a game, went to the field museum, interrupted a parade, and got home before rooney or my folks caught me in the act. We also wrecked the car trying to reverse the mileage, but really learned something about ourselves that day \m/
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I had sex.....TWICE!!!!

Was able to avoid sex...twice. ;)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Tom Came....And now I am pregnant
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    I'll tell you about my day off.....woke up and decided to not go in, called my friend cameron who actually was sick, met up with him though he didn't want to leave, took his dad's ferrari to pick up my girlfriend sloan, cruised to the city to catch a game, went to the field museum, interrupted a parade, and got home before rooney or my folks caught me in the act. We also wrecked the car trying to reverse the mileage, but really learned something about ourselves that day \m/

awesome..hahaha
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I had sex.....TWICE!!!!

Was able to avoid sex...twice. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: