Replies

• SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful, congrats on your success!!!
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. My height and weight loss goals are similar and my weight loss has been very slow since I started my journey in January. It's nice to see someone who's made it and congratulations on the high school weight! It gives me hope!
  • michelehedges
    michelehedges Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story! Thanks for sharing!!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats Girl!! Great job and an inspiration!
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are my hero. Our stats are very similar except that I am older and I am 4'10.. my initial weight is coming off SO SLOW... your progress is very encouraging!!!
  • serenaboughner
    Options
    Dearest HKRL - You have become such an inspiration to so many women. You have always been gorgeous (truly) - but I now believe you might even believe it, too! I remember a time when I mentioned your beauty and you sincerely did not seem to concur. Now you better! I'm so proud of you and your journey -- nothing feels as good as knowing we can take control of our bodies:)!!! (And do it OUR way -- not following other guru's scripts for success). I Cannot wait to shop with you! xoxo one of your many adoring fans! SB
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    Thank's for the pics. You inspired me to keep going. I have 25 more to lose & want to look a good as you do.
  • carray250
    carray250 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • twyble4673
    twyble4673 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job! so hard to do but you make it look easy :happy:
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome job! You're an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You a truly an inspiration!!
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    wow, what a great inspiration. You look incredible.:smile:
  • rpugh817
    rpugh817 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done, you look awesome!
  • nesi0606
    nesi0606 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Great job!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look terrific!!! Coming from a petite girl myself, I know how hard of a struggle it is, well done!!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great! i am your same height, but my SW was 193.6 and currently plateaued between 146-149 since April. ugh.

You looks soooo fantastic though, and we have the same goal in mind! I hope to look nearly as good as you do in your second photo!

Congrats on all of your hard work!
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Way to Go!!!
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    wow, great job. I totally have weighed the same for about 7 years and the weigh just doesn't come off. I do want to give up. But I will try and stick with it. You look fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!