mcdonalds.

Options
167891012»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    ... McDonalds actually uses high quality beef, ...

I think this ^^ is how misinformation is spread.
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ... McDonalds actually uses high quality beef, ...

I think this ^^ is how misinformation is spread.

I never looked into it much, but I know the cases says 100% beef, i don't know which part of the cow it is.. Like i said, I don't like the place.
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I agree. People need to get over the fact that she is 15. We need to educate the youth as to what is good and what is not good, and ESPICALLY if they ASK !!! There is nothing wrong with advising her to eat grilled chicken if she is watching her weight. A ton of kids in the US are obese right now and if they ASK for help, help them!!!! What is wrong with you people?? Also McDonalds isnt great, but not everyone can afford a 30 bottle of protein powder at GNC and 50 spent on a can of tuna at whole foods. You need to learn how to live healthy in your environment. And to answer your question, I get the grilled chicken southwest salad with one pack of dressing. Low cal and very tasty. And filling. Im sorry but a hamburger and apples does not fill me up from there.

No, her parents need to be the ones educating her, not strangers on a public internet forum. Good luck when you are sued for negligently providing advice. This site is not liable, you are.
    if it were wrong to give her advice then 15 year olds shouldnt be allowed on MFP.
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    DO NOT GET THE GRILLED CHICKEN! TO make them not stick to the grill they are slathered in 6 tablespoons of margarine.

Not true.

I was a corporate manager for McOpCo For a few years as a corporate analyst before my most recent job, I have worked in the stores, and in just about every job in between, I can safely say that is not true. it is actually cooked on a griddle(flat surface) grill. It is put inside of a metal square cooking ring, with a steel plate on the top that has a cup built on to it for water, and it slowly drips water into the tray with the chicken. so it is steamed/ flat grilled... No margarine, no butter, it comes pre seasoned as well.

Not taking up for them, personally, I hate them, but don't spread false info... that's just bad for the entire community.
    awesome, thanks for sharing!!
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    DO NOT GET THE GRILLED CHICKEN! TO make them not stick to the grill they are slathered in 6 tablespoons of margarine.

Not true.

I was a corporate manager for McOpCo For a few years as a corporate analyst before my most recent job, I have worked in the stores, and in just about every job in between, I can safely say that is not true. it is actually cooked on a griddle(flat surface) grill. It is put inside of a metal square cooking ring, with a steel plate on the top that has a cup built on to it for water, and it slowly drips water into the tray with the chicken. so it is steamed/ flat grilled... No margarine, no butter, it comes pre seasoned as well.

Not taking up for them, personally, I hate them, but don't spread false info... that's just bad for the entire community.
    awesome, thanks for sharing!!
    No problem... I still dont recommend eating there, but then again, i hate the place for more reasons than just the food.

My personal vice is chinese food.