Any ladies 5'7''-5'8'' and weigh 160-165 lb?

Options

Replies

• natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my goal is 150. I am forever stuck at the 161-163 range. I work out 5 days a week and log everything I eat. I cant seem to shake my plateau. I would love to hear what others are doing.
  • doulanik
    doulanik Posts: 84
    Options
    I am 5'8" and I currently weight 182-185 (I started out at 202-205), but my first goal is to get down to 165. My ideal dream weight is around 135, but I haven't been there for 10 years. LOL. Feel free to add me for support and encouragement! I log in every day and try to comment as often as possible.
  • saraast
    saraast Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    5'7", started at 167lbs, now at 155. Goal is 125, but I will settle with 130 :)
    Feel free to add!
  • geco1983
    geco1983 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

i'm close to 5'8''
    SW 163lbs
    CW 159lbs ... slow progress...
    GW 127lbs

I log everything I eat and exercise 5 days a week - with the hope to increase it.

Feel free to add - I'm always looking for new friends!!
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm hovering around 160 at the moment and aiming for around 143. Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • lsm0509
    lsm0509 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 153 lbs. I started at 167 lbs. My goal is 135 lbs. I just started using myfitness pal a few days ago. If you'd like to add me as a friend that would be great!
  • akelley15
    akelley15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SW on MFP: 205
    CW: 183
    GW: 170 (might change once I get there, so gonna see how I feel)
    I am a bit taller than the rest of you...5'11"

Feel free to add me!
  • chachan
    chachan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my goal is 150. I am forever stuck at the 161-163 range. I work out 5 days a week and log everything I eat. I cant seem to shake my plateau. I would love to hear what others are doing.

This is almost exactly where I am....5'7" and currently STUCK at 156. I am working out more than I ever have in my life (which I am really enjoying now) and have lost inches but I can see the fat still and I want it GONE! It's funny, as my legs and arms tone up the globs of fat seem to stand out even more!! I am in a wedding in October where a few of my fellow bridesmaids are FITNESS TRAINERS - how much more motivation do I need?!?! I'd love to join this thread and need someone to just tell me what to eat. Thanks!
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'7" and started out around 163 and am now down to about 150. I'm working hard though to get down to 135-140. I'm planning my wedding for Sept 2013 so that is a big motivation for me!! But I would love some more support/ friends for along the way :)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 167. I'm looking to get down to 130/140 - a little unsure still as to what I'll look and feel like at either of those weights but around that!
  • trinaballerina75
    trinaballerina75 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8. My starting weight was 177, current weight is 165 after 5 months on MFP and my goal weight is 145.
    Although I already feel so much better, I can't wait to be rocking my skinny jeans again!

Good luck to you all, feel free to add me. It's encouraging having people with similar goals as MFP buddies.

:)
  • melissa10666
    Options
    I'm 5ft8 and currently weigh 139, but I'm hoping to get down to 130. Looking for friends so add me if you like :)

Melissa xx
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8.2 and lost 28lbs. I took a break recently due to stress, so I put some back on. But I'm back now and currently 163lbs.
  • cre8inmee
    cre8inmee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yessiree...heaviest I've ever been - and I exercise and watch what I eat. 5"7 and 170. I'd like to be at 145. My brother's lost 50 lbs just by counting calories since January. It's been the one thing I've resisted for a long time, believing more in "Eating clean", high protein and low sugar/carbs. This is my REAL commitment to myself.
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Heyy! I'm 5 ft 6.5 (the .5 is VERY important lol)
    I'm currently 170lbs :smile:
    Feel free to add me! Would be awesome to do this journey together! xxxx
  • awoospoom
    awoospoom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8", just weighed in this morning at 156 even, and my goal for now is 140!!!! Getting closer and closer!!!! :bigsmile:
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8". I was 235lbs (201lbs when I joined MFP in March) and not I'm 159.2!!! My initial goal was 160lbs but now I want 150lbs. More then welcome to add me :)
  • awoospoom
    awoospoom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love anyone who wants some friends with the same goals to add me! always looking for some good motivators!
  • donnabirch123
    Options
    i'm 5'7", started in February at 188. now at 163, aiming for 140-155 :-)
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    I am 5'7 and 160. Added :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!