Does anyone still wear skinny jeans?

Options

Replies

• Mzchasenpaper
    Mzchasenpaper Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    don't care much for skinny jeans, I think they make peoples feet look big and long lol...
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have one pair, which are now too big, but they hurt my knees!! I can only wear them for like half a day. They are good for wearing with boots though. I only recently got in on this trend, last winter. Might buy more this winter when im smaller, forever21 always has cheap jeggings, whatever, and so maybe i'll finally fit in some!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Although I like wearing all kinds of jeans, I have been told I look fabulous in my size 8 skinny jeans! :blushing:
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    Sure do!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    My calves do NOT fit in skinny jeans anymore! 80's bell bottoms, anyone? :bigsmile:
    Umm... In the 80's bell bottoms were definitely out of fashion. Peg legged was all the rage.
  • twilks11
    twilks11 Posts: 29
    Options
    I wear skinny jeans almost everyday. I have a problem with regular jeans as I don't have hips or a butt. I also wear junior sizes cause they are slimmer in the legs and hips. People actually around here is all they wear.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    yeah - why what else would you wear??

This is what I wanted to say lol

Of course you will fit in them, most of the skinny jeans I have, they have a bit of stretch in them. You just need to find the right pair

x
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I've never in my life seen a woman who didn't look like she had horse legs in skinny jeans. I call them centaur pants.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I love skinny jeans!
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have muscular thighs and a Nicki Minaj booty, so I've never been able to fit into skinny jeans - even at my slimmest!

I do get jealous of men being able to wear them though; it's really unfair
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I have muscular thighs and a Nicki Minaj booty, so I've never been able to fit into skinny jeans - even at my slimmest!

I do get jealous of men being able to wear them though; it's really unfair

Men look even dorkier in them than women do. =)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Wearing some now.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    30285_121394594548499_3288201_n.jpg

Would these be considered skinny jeans? I wear these when I am gigging with the 80's band I play for. Notice the "No more yanky my wanky" tshirt and black high top reeboks. This pic was taken spring of 2010 before I lost 15 lbs.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Was my goal about two month ago to fit back into them. If they aren't 'in' someone should alert Boston.
  • thetealappeal
    thetealappeal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I still wear them! I'll probably need a new pair soon though! I've had these since 2008 and I think they've almost had it.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    They are my most favorite cut EVER!! I hope they stay in style forever!!!!!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    They're all the rage where I live. I can't wait until I can fit into a pair and not look sloppy as hell :drinker:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Now that it's summertime, no. But I do sometimes in the colder months.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    532751_387223914646889_1899223238_n.jpg

This is a more recent pic of the parachute pants I wear when playing drums with the 80's band. Taken after the weight loss! I love my parachute pants! lol
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I still wear my skinny's. It's the one style of pant that is recommended for my body type. So I'll take it! lol