30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday as I was on nights went out running in the morning and didnt have time by the time i got up had to cook dinner and leave for work. Ran again this morning and will be doing 30ds when the kids are in bed might do 2 levels we will see. My legs are very sore they feel like lead weights but determined to do it. On a study day tomorrow so no running but will do 30Ds.I can definately see a difference in my upper abs and have lost 1 1/2 lbs but no inch loss yet.
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Day 9, level 1 done! One more day until level 2!
  • oanamoise
    oanamoise Posts: 26
    Options
    Day 7 done and will do day 8 today, level 2! Done level 1 just once...I believe I'm much stronger than that! :)
  • danysgoal
    danysgoal Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm waiting for my DVD to come in another week, and then I'm all in!!

Go on Youtube and you<ll be able to start now There are 30 minutes week one workout
  • danysgoal
    danysgoal Posts: 14
    Options
    Finished Day 4 Yesterday and onto Day 5 today. Anyone else a little behind everyone else?

Hi
    I'm also late and have been having trouble doing it every day. I've been doing it every 2nd day just because life and kids take over and by the time I would be ready to do it, ir's past 11 and then I won't sleep.
    It sounds like excuses but it really is not.
    I found it passes quickly and feel I've found something that will help me.
    So I decided to do what I can and feel good about myself. It's better than letting go
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Really didn't feel like doing this today but did it anyway. 9 days done, 21 to go.

Kind of proud of myself since this is the first time I have really stayed committed to a workout for a long time.
  • weightloss06
    Options
    I am on day 6, going well so far!!!!
  • EpicChristy
    EpicChristy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 9...already feeling a little anxious about level 2. So far I have had a little knee pain, not enough to make me stop though.
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just got my copy and I could not get past the warm up. I am so out of shape. I am willing though. Lets stay connected and see where this takes us. Good luck.

I will be on it at 5:00am tomorrow. Warm up and then 1st circuit.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    I just got my copy and I could not get past the warm up. I am so out of shape. I am willing though. Lets stay connected and see where this takes us. Good luck.

I will be on it at 5:00am tomorrow. Warm up and then 1st circuit.

It really is tough at first (I was sweating enough to fill a bath >.>) but just stick with it and give it your all and trust me, by day 7 you will see a great improvement with your stamina levels (day 1, me + jumping jacks =about to collapse on the floor. Day 9 me+jumping jacks = done and what's next?!)
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Check off level 1! YAY! I've been amping up my level ones for the past couple of days in anticipation of the step up to level 2. I'm ready!!
  • oanamoise
    oanamoise Posts: 26
    Options
    I felt exhausted yesterday doing Day 8 Level 2 plus 3-4-5 mile runs each day....I hope I can do Day 9 today and be able to walk in the office tomorrow! :))
  • meshaay
    meshaay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sweated a river, but I got the first day of level two done :-). I do like the first strength circuit of level 2 better than the first one of level 1. It was like she didn't put the hardest strength training first.
  • seamonkeychar
    seamonkeychar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Finished level 2. All I can say is, Jillian is a crazy, crazy woman. And my knees hurt. Well, they hurt more than the rest of me. It's not like the rest of my body is pain free right now, lol.
  • funkybubbles
    Options
    Really excited to do this!
    I started today on level 1, and hope to be level 2 after ten days, but if not then i wont worry lol!
    Really enjoyed it, dont know how ill feel tomorrow lol but i was red in the face and panting like a dog!

Keep it up everyone =D
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    Day 10 done. 1/3 of the way there and ready to do this. I got a collection of Jillians DVD's today so hoping they should help me recover my Jillian withdrawal after. She knows her stuff
  • 68sylvia
    68sylvia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just did the work out last night. loved it not sure how to count calories burned
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 for me!:wink: I've been strength training for 3 months & I've made progress with my fitness:happy: (I love that I can say that)...but let me tell you this 26 minute workout is really harder than I expected!!
  • thetealappeal
    thetealappeal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started this on July 1st but have already missed 3 days due to knee issues. I'm wondering if it's best to give up or to just find modified versions of the lunges. I know she says not to modify, but I already have bad knees (have been to physical therapy and everything) and am concerned that I'll hurt myself.

Suggestions on modifications would be greatly appreciated!
  • EpicChristy
    EpicChristy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done! Can't wait to finish level 2.