Bikini Babes - December

Options

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I usually weigh in on Wednesdays, so I wanted to go ahead and post my WEIGH-IN for this week... I don't want to forget like I did last week :laugh:

SW 230
    BBSW 218
    LW 217
    TW 215
    GW 135

YAY... 2 lbs :happy:

AWESOME loss! Congrats! Thanks for being such an inspiration

Thanks so much for the encouragement!! I am hoping this next week proves to be as successful!! :) I am really wanting to get under that 200 mark !!! 15 lbs! I can do it!!! It will really feel like I am hitting a milestone...

You are totally hitting a milestone! Keep up the great work!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    So my wonderful mac computer at home has decided after 7 years it no longer can make it and died on me last week. I have missed the weigh ins forever it seems. Also I have totally gotten preoccupied with other things that I haven't been tracking my food as often as I should and didn't weigh in this past weekend like I should have. I always weigh in on Saturday mornings at 7:45am when I go to the YMCA to workout (they have one of those nice doctor quality scales there) before my actual work shift. But this week I had Saturday morning off work and got to sleep in which was a first in a very long time! I have been sticking to my workouts though so hopefully this Saturday I hit my first main goal of being under 195 pds for my birthday!

So this Saturday (my B-day) I will be weighing in and posting here again. Hopefully I hit my goal of being under 195 then I can really celebrate!

Sorry your computer decided to die. :grumble:

Best of luck to you on your birthday weigh in! :drinker:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what time should I weigh in, when I weigh myself? Should it be in the morning after I wake up?
    sometimes I do it at night, after I've eaten-it goes up, and sometimes in the morning too- it goes down.
    So what is best and most true? Morning or evening?
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I was wondering what time should I weigh in, when I weigh myself? Should it be in the morning after I wake up?
    sometimes I do it at night, after I've eaten-it goes up, and sometimes in the morning too- it goes down.

What I do (and what has been suggested around the forum) is get up, use the bathroom, and then weigh yourself before you eat or drink anything. The morning is the best time before you add weight by eating / drinking. :tongue:
  • Hailey
    Options

What I do (and what has been suggested around the forum) is get up, use the bathroom, and then weigh yourself before you eat or drink anything. The morning is the best time before you add weight by eating / drinking. :tongue:

Ya? alright. Well I will try to start doing that. I just never know, and then sometimes I forget. I use the WiiFit everyday and track it on there. From yesterday(late evening) to today (my morning) I've lost almost 2 lbs, lol.
  • savvystephy
    Options

Ya? alright. Well I will try to start doing that. I just never know, and then sometimes I forget. I use the WiiFit everyday and track it on there. From yesterday(late evening) to today (my morning) I've lost almost 2 lbs, lol.

Yeah. That is common. Since you ate dinner, etc.. then you sleep without eating or drinking for 8 hours or so, wake up and use the bathroom. you'll be lighter. hehe
  • Hailey
    Options
    Yeah. That is common. Since you ate dinner, etc.. then you sleep without eating or drinking for 8 hours or so, wake up and use the bathroom. you'll be lighter. hehe

lol, alright, thanks!!!
  • savvystephy
    Options

lol, alright, thanks!!!

No problem! :tongue:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Just a quick brag <--- its good for us... we should do it more often :laugh:

I have been 3 days without a Coke... This is a big deal for me... I gave them up a few months ago after drinking 2 to 3 a day... I went a good two or three months without drinking them at all...then for some reason, I started drinking them again :mad:
    Anyway, I was back to drinking one a day... BUT, for the past three days, I haven't had any :drinker:
    Thanks for allowing me to brag a little :flowerforyou:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good Morning :flowerforyou:

Hailey - I weigh in the same was as savvystephy. First thing in the morning (wearing nada) after I have used the washroom.

I don't think I have been doing real great with the challenge. I find that I am often talking while eating breakfast and supper, so I forget to count. However, I have made sure that I slow down a lot while eating. And, I am finding it is extremely helpful! I don't eat near as much.

This week I speant most evenings after work decorating for Christmas. I haven't really had a chance to work out, but I am hoping that I have still burned off lots of calories decorating and cleaning :ohwell:

I really want to see the scale go down tomorrow, but I will have to wait and see!

Have a great day everyone and good luck tomorrow!:drinker:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options

I have been 3 days without a Coke... This is a big deal for me... I gave them up a few months ago after drinking 2 to 3 a day... I went a good two or three months without drinking them at all...then for some reason, I started drinking them again :mad:
    Anyway, I was back to drinking one a day... BUT, for the past three days, I haven't had any :drinker:

Awesome!! Good job!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hey ladies, I almost blew my challenge for today by eating like a mad woman, half way thru my salad I realized this and slowed it down. Definately feel full now.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Good for you! I know it's really hard to give up the things you really like.. and for me, my sweet tooth is a killer!

But I wanna brag a little myself lol. I've went the past 3 1/2 days without eating any sweets (the junk kind). I'm trying to go unitl Christmas.... 3.5 days down, 21.5 to go! I hope I make it! It's a really really hard challenge for me...

Maybe we can help keep each other accountable and challenge each other with this in particular.. since both of us are 3 for 3.. :happy:
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I totally blew it earlier this week. Someone brought in Krispy Kreme donuts to work and I devoured three...grrr. Anyway, I made that up with all the exercise I did this week!
  • Hailey
    Options
    I didnt do the challenge once! I totally forgot. I will try to make it an additional challenge to myself next week as well.

Weekend always seem to be the worst for me. My boyfriend and I seem to eat anything! I made up for a tiny bit for last night though...

Oh, and today from walmart I bought a Taylor classic Nutritional Food Scale! Its awesome. It actually calculates the cals, fat, carbs, etc, on the food you weight! Google it if you want...check it out and see, maybe you will have to get one!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Saturday, December 5th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Week: 175.5
    This Week: 173.5

This week loss: -2.0
    Bikini Babe total loss: -5.5
  • nicole_a
    Options
    I did not do well with this week's challenge, but I did try! I gained this week - up 1 lb from last week :(. I know it was due to Thanksgiving and the weekend that followed. I weighed myself earlier in the week and the number was even higher, so I'm glad that it will just be counted as a 1 lb. gain. I'm back to my workout/eating routine so I should see something decent next week. Good luck everyone!

BB SW 184.5
    CW 178 (+1)

Good luck this week everyone!
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    the first time I have actually done weigh in....so excited....

SW 190
    BB SW 190
    LAST WEEK 188
    CW 184.5

Started eating better lesser portions and stopped eating late.....I can't wait to start my Zumba in the next couple of weeks on top of eating good.....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

299860.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 225
    Bikini Babe Start: 213
    Last Week: 208
    This Week: 208
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    SW:172
    Last Week: 167.8
    CW:164.4 (-3.4 lbs this week!)

I was getting worried because it seemed I was hitting a plateau for the last couple of weeks there. So, phew! Good luck everyone :)