Five random facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• Boonster001
    Options
    1. I won't turn the lights off in my house if no one else is home.

2. I love windy weather.

3. I dropped out of college and joined the Army to piss my parents off ~ it worked.

4. Three of my four children have the same birthdate - seven years apart.

5. I eat all of the chocolate off a butterfinger before I eat the rest of it.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    #1. I love to make tutus and do photo edits.

#2. I was skinny. Very skinny, and ate everything bad for me.. and never gained. Then had a blocked artery and had two strokes at age 24. Then i gained my weight... You dont have to be fat to be unhealthy. Found out the hard way!

#3. I cant ride a bike.

#4. I am literally addicted to SCENTSY! lol

#5. I have NEVER walked in any type of heel.
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    * I got married one month after I graduated high school, after dating my husband for only 5 months. We celebrated our 13th anniversary 2 weeks ago:smile:

* I have 3 children- ( 2 girls and a boy )

* I've worked in pharmaceuticals for 9 years

* I'm a HUGE sports fan!

* I'm a girly girl, but I have alot of country running through my veins. :wink:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Well I don't have the poster, but I have all the Seasons! LOVE that show -- it's my go to when I need to just veg out and clear my mind of crap.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    1) Love classic muscle cars...some of my favs are '69 Ford Mustang, '69 Z28 Camaro, '68 Corvette, '69 Camaro & '70 Chevelle

2) Love pretty much all music, but rock is my fav...Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Van Halen, Motley Crue, & Foreigner are a few of my favs.

3) Love the sound of a Harley Davidson!

4) Love sports.....football (Pittsburg Steelers), baseball (Cleveland Indians), hockey (Detroit Red Wings), basketball (Detroit Pistons)....and college sports are all Ohio State Buckeyes!!!

5) and I'm saving the best for last...I have 2 amazing children, my son is 13 & my daughter is 8 :)
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    I had my first daughter when I was 16 and then had a total of 4 daughters by the time I was 21 (yes, with the same person, married him at 16, finally divorced him at 29)

I'm 43, have a 5 year old grand daughter and am raising her ( my oldest daughter didn't get into the whole taking care of your child thing... But my other 3 daughters are amazing young women!)

Years ago, I worked for an airline in Colorado and learned to de-ice an airplane

I LOVE thunderstorms

I'm an excellent cook. Cooking and cleaning are stress relievers for me (now, exercise as well)
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    1. I chew on ice constantly throughout the day.
    2. I HATE the word fine. I think it is a passive aggressive non-word.
    3. All of the clothes in my closet and the kids’ closets are color coordinated and in rainbow order, with whites at the beginning and black at the end.
    4.I love football. Go Eagles!!
    5. I am really bad with follow through. I have great ideas but I lose interest once I start to execute them.

I hate that I read this because I find #3 to be a good idea and I am going to go home and fix the closet to be in rainbow order. My husband and kids will roll their eyes at me but I don't care
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    1 - I can make my eyeballs "vibrate" in their sockets
    2 - I watch "A Christmas Story" year round
    3 - I was ranked 8th in NC in gymnastics when I was 14
    4 - I love colorguard (captain of the team in HS -- woot woot band nerds!)
    5 - I WANT to love running but after 2 years of "trying" I still hate it and can still barely run a mile without stopping. *shame*
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    1. I have worked with Tim Gunn from Project Runway. He's very short and very funny.

2. I am obsessed with all things Japanese.. (Lived there for a few years)

3. I love reggae music.

4. I cannot watch any of the "Final Destination" movies. They totally freak me out, though I love horror movies.

5. Tattoos are a huge turn on, whether on a man or a women.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    1) I'm terribly aware of my own intelligence level and I'm always self conscious about it. Which is probably a good thing because I'm always trying to learn.

2) I've been biting my fingernails for the majority of my life. To the point where my hands bleed.

3) I'm probably more in love with my wife now than I was when we met...I think about her pretty much all day long. 50% of the time its about how much I love her...50% of the time its fantasizing about things I'd like to do to/with her. I also don't think I've ever really told her that.

4) I listen to hip-hop music constantly. I like other types as well but I've loved hip hop for 20+ years. I can talk about it all day long if I needed to and I would enjoy every single minute of it.

5) Sometimes I feel ok with being fat. Like I'm satisfied with it. Other times I hate myself for it.

Call your wife immediately and tell her. All wives would love to hear this.

Probably won't call her right now since I'm at work (MFP is much more stealth than my cell phone) but I may tell her later.
  • TurningBackTheScale
    TurningBackTheScale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I actually have a youtube video of random stuff

http://youtu.be/NBh06NZ5f-o
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    1. I have quite bad OCD. To the point that its also invaded what I need to do when thinking to myself. This makes me annoyed quickly, and my mind just never quits.

2. I've had the same thing for dinner EVERY night for the last 10+ years.

3. I hardly get more than 5 hours sleep each night, which more than adds to my caffeine addiction.

4. I dislike all horror films (despite that I tell friends they don't bother me). Not because I was once scared by one, but because I'm worried that they will scare me.

5. I don't like pizza, chips, burgers, bacon and many, many more foods.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    1. I am a member of Mensa
    2. I started training for a marathon this week
    3. I once watched all the Bring it On movies in a row.
    4. I am married to a chef who is well known locally and IMHO is way better than most of the chefs on Food Network.
    5. This is my last year as a Cub Scout Den Leader and I am both sad and relieved.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    1. I hate sleeping with the bedroom door open
    2. I dislike a lot of words, and avoid saying them!
    3. I pick the skin off the sides of my thumbs when im nervous
    4. Roseanne is my favorite tv show of all time!
    5. I dont like to look in the mirror
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    1. I have quite bad OCD. To the point that its also invaded what I need to do when thinking to myself. This makes me annoyed quickly, and my mind just never quits.

2. I've had the same thing for dinner EVERY night for the last 10+ years.

3. I hardly get more than 5 hours sleep each night, which more than adds to my caffeine addiction.

4. I dislike all horror films (despite that I tell friends they don't bother me). Not because I was once scared by one, but because I'm worried that they will scare me.

5. I don't like pizza, chips, burgers, bacon and many, many more foods.

What do u eat for dinner?
  • lizalee1973
    Options
    1. I got a freak sickness and was hospitalized for a month. Almost died 3 times but I survived!

2. I am a bookworm.

3. I secretly love trash reality tv.

4. Would love to visit Australia.

5. I am a workaholic.
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    1. I have the sense of humor of a 10yr old boy. Anything to do with butt cracks, wieners, and the bathroom is very funny! This is one reason why my nephews love me!
    2. My first job was as a church organist.
    3. I don't know crap about Harry Potter and really don't want to.
    4. I wish I took the time to read. In my mind, I still see it as a luxury, something to do when everything else is done.
    5. My Mom has told me I'm "not as fussy" as Sheldon on Big Bang, but that we are a lot alike.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    1. I sleep with the hall light on when my husband isn't in bed with me.
    2. I love to read.
    3. My dog takes showers with me. (it's not weird, it's efficient! and he loves showers)
    4. I rarely watch television or answer my phone.
    5. My first grade teacher called me Oscar the Grouch.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    1. I love to read almost more than anything else. It can be a mystery novel, employment law updates, or chick lit. Whatever it is, I can tune out kids running past, hubby yelling, dog barking, etc.
    2. Love to scrapbook. Feel guilty that I don't get enough done and things written down - amazed at how much I have already forgotten about when they were little.
    3. Love my job. It's my job, my main hobby...
    4. Serious addiction to Mountain Dew ... and I'm OK with that.
    5. Collect hostas - I have over 100 different varieties now - weeding those gardens takes up majority of my free time.
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    1) i collect coffee table books.

2) i can pick most small things up with my toes.

3) i have to brush my teeth before i wash my hands before i wash my face so everything gets clean.

4) i only use colgate classic toothpaste.

5) i have 3 cowlicks.