Gonna try!!
  • sdickerson71303
    sdickerson71303 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    im in
  • sacorner
    sacorner Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Accepted and DONE! Yay! Legs feel warm and fuzzy. And my creative mood. 20 reps, 10 sets with stretch in between, switching the baby from one hip to the other for each rep. Now that is what I call using what I have available to me! lol! :)

Good luck everyone with your challenge :)
  • SunnyDdance
    SunnyDdance Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OKAY DONE! 4 sets of 50. I think the first 50 was the hardest! :tongue: I did these on the Stairs. Each time I went up or down I did a set of 50
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Done!! I, too, did 4 sets of 50. They were all pretty hard since I'm still really sore from 30DS, which I started on Monday. I pushed through and made it though. Thanks for the challenge. I'll definitely be looking for these challenges in the future.
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I;m in, Will post later tonight!
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    Uuhhh.... I'm scared, but I'M IN!!!!

Now to the gym! (hopefully I'll still be able to walk afterwards! lol)

Ok... wow.... DONE!

And because I am a spaz and not -so-swift today.... I thought it was 250! DUH!

HartJames I think I will be saying bad things about you tomorrow when I try to walk lol!!! :tongue:
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    10 sets of 20 done!!! Woo!
  • Xteenytiny12
    Options
    Ohhhh Yeaaaaa!!! Gimmie SOME! :)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    You should feel great if you spread them out and stretched :)
    Uuhhh.... I'm scared, but I'M IN!!!!

Now to the gym! (hopefully I'll still be able to walk afterwards! lol)

Ok... wow.... DONE!

And because I am a spaz and not -so-swift today.... I thought it was 250! DUH!

HartJames I think I will be saying bad things about you tomorrow when I try to walk lol!!! :tongue:
  • HartJames
    Options
    Anything that strengths around the knee helps your knee!
    Done at level 2! I did 25 extra since I had to hold onto something for balance and couldn't hold weights. Maybe I will eventually get more coordinated.

p.s. After reading about so many of us with bad / weak knees, any chance of some knee strengthening challenges? :wink:
  • HartJames
    Options
    MONDAY: 100 CRUNCHES

TUESDAY: 100 SQUATS

WEDNESDAY:100 OVERHEAD PRESSES

THURSDAY: 200 CALF RAISES

FRIDAY : 100 PUSH-UPS (any kind)

Next week more of the same except you have to beat your last number and post by how much if you did them this week.

TUESDAY:
    Is there a way you could list what the past mini challenges have been with the amounts. Like a running total so those of us who have missed some could maybe add them into our workouts if we want. I am always in the need for new ideas to add to my workouts so I don't get board.
  • misfit34
    Options
    MONDAY: 100 CRUNCHES

TUESDAY: 100 SQUATS

WEDNESDAY:100 OVERHEAD PRESSES

THURSDAY: 200 CALF RAISES

FRIDAY : 100 PUSH-UPS (any kind)

Next week more of the same except you have to beat your last number and post by how much if you did them this week.

TUESDAY:
    Is there a way you could list what the past mini challenges have been with the amounts. Like a running total so those of us who have missed some could maybe add them into our workouts if we want. I am always in the need for new ideas to add to my workouts so I don't get board.

Thanks so much! I just caught on to your challenges on Wednesday and I love them!
  • misfit34
    Options
    Thursday Challenge-DONE!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    *Whew* Done! 10 pound weights on each side.
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Done :) 5 lb weights on each side but on a flat surface.
  • carolneuendorf
    Options
    Its friday morning where I am and I only just joined this site but I am off to do them NOW!!!!!! :) Just doing level one for today....played just dance 3 on the wii yesterday and am paying for it right now lol!!!!! Am very sore but its gonna be worth it in the end..:)