Picture Timeline - 72 lbs down!

Options

Replies

• keconrad6485
    keconrad6485 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm confused as to how to look at the picture timeline? I'm new to the site. I can view the message and all the comments but not sure where to click to see the picture timeline. Congratulations!

It should appear with the image embedded in the post... try refreshing your screen. If that doesn't work I can try to send in a message if you'd like.
  • keconrad6485
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Looks like you need some more clothes! That shirt is swimming on you!

That's the fun yet expensive part :wink:

Since I'm still toning/losing I am trying to catch up my closet little by little!
  • keconrad6485
    Options
    Great job!!! You must be pretty tall because even in your before pictures your weight doesn't "look" like the numbers you posted. I think you look great and don't need to lost another 25 :smile:

My weight gets "hidden" a bit better than most since I'm 5'9"... now I'm mostly focused on toning everything up!
  • keconrad6485
    Options
    To all of you: thanks so much for all the sweet and positive comments! I wish you all the best and am happy to lend an ear for support! :flowerforyou:

Kristen
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    <wolf whistle>

:-)

Yeah, what he say!! Congratulations on an AMAZING transformation!!
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • jenna_vee72
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Magnificent!
  • thejonperry
    Options
    That's so inspirational!!! Amazing!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You are just beautiful! No matter what wieght you were at! Awesome job on the weight loss. You look fabulous!
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I love how you posted your pics (the timeline showing all the times of your life!) and you have done amazing! I don't know why you think you won't be "tiny"....you already look pretty small to me! :)
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    you look stunning. are you like 9 feet tall? i mean because you didn't look all that big at your biggest, and now you look as thin as you'd ever need to be. must be nice to weigh less than you did in high school!

haha I'm 5'9" but have always "hidden" my weight well... part of the reason I got so unhealthy in the first place! Thanks for the great comments though :smile:

I was thinking the same thing... no way you could be 247 in that one pic... but the last one is very noticeably smaller. You look great and thanks so much for sharing.. WOW!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    You look great.

From another 5'9"er here!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    A.....Maze......ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can I steal your friends quote (you can have excuses or you can have results)?
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!!!! Good job!
  • keconrad6485
    Options
    A.....Maze......ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can I steal your friends quote (you can have excuses or you can have results)?

Since I stole it too I will pass the torch on to you :wink:
  • keconrad6485
    Options
    I love how you posted your pics (the timeline showing all the times of your life!) and you have done amazing! I don't know why you think you won't be "tiny"....you already look pretty small to me! :)

Even though I look much smaller, I'm still a size 10. Not that I'm complaining! My body shape is deceiving I think :smile:
  • rdfhunter
    rdfhunter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Your scale is broke!!! No way you're 175! 145 maybe.
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Major congrats on all your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!